Desde Q-tech nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un/a Administrador/a de Sistemas Linux, para uno de nuestros importantes clientes dedicados al Sector Audiovisual con presencial internacional. Localización Barcelona, con modelo de trabajo híbrido.
- Atenderás las peticiones e incidencias de los usuarios
- Llevarás a cabo el mantenimiento de los servidores y servicios informáticos
- Implementarás los nuevos servidores y tecnologías
- Retribución flexible para deducción fiscal en: restaurantes, seguro de salud, transporte.
- Descuentos Corporativos en: universidades, deportes, hogar y moda, ocio e infantil, entretenimiento, restaurantes, vehículos, viajes y vacaciones, parking
- Actividades recreativas: torneos internos de diversos deportes, participación en equipo de competencias externas
- Formación: FP de grado Medio
- Experiencia Profesional: +2 años
- Idiomas: Ingles intermedio (B2)
- Conocimientos específicos: Conocimientos de administración de sistemas y de redes
- Conocimientos técnicos: Sistemas Linux – Distribuciones Centos / Suse / Debian / Ubuntu
- Administración, mantenimiento y resolución de incidencias a nivel SO / Servidor.
- Capacidad para gestionar proveedores
- Excelente comunicación
- Valorable nociones de SAP
- Valorable nociones de BBDD: PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Valorable experiencia en redes
- Valorable conocimiento en cloud.
We collaborate with a Energy Company, is a leading technology provider to the traditional and new energies industry; delivering fully integrated projects, products, and services.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Modern Workplace Architect. This position is about managing the entire landscape of TEN end point and SCCM. This role involves key transformation and operation activities.
- Manage and enforce Mobile security policies, configuration profiles, deployment of applications and so on.
- Audit and review the end point management processes and existing landscape. Identify and address gaps.
- Conduct the Configuration Manager Client Health review on a regular basis.
- Study and lead the implementation roadmap for Intune and Windows Autopilot. Determine risks and limitations, provide mitigation plans.
- Manage the BitLocker environment. Plan and deploy the project to Migrate BitLocker recovery keys from MBAM to Intune/Azure AD
- Supervise Windows image upgrades. Coordinate deployment. Coordinate with Cybersecurity and Architecture teams to build the image components.
- Represent the SME for Endpoint architecture. Approve changes that impact SCCM, Intune, endpoint/user GPOs, endpoint OS, mobile devices, etc.
- Fully accountable for the sanity and availability of the End Point architecture: SCCM, BitLocker, GPOs, BeyondTrust Privilege Management, Intune/Mobile Device Management
- Support VDI pilot implementation in TEN. Evaluate current VDI image and determine differences between it and standard PC global image. Execute any necessary changes to make VDI image as close to PC global image as possible
- Deep technical knowledge and experience administering Intune and in the management of mobile devices.
- Deep technical knowledge in administrating and configuring SCCM. Experience in patch manage and operating system. deployment and reporting through SCCM.
- Deep technical knowledge in the administration of ADUC and the configuration of GPOs.
- Experience in developing, testing, and deploying enterprise software packages to all corporate users including non-Microsoft applications
- Deep technical knowledge in PowerShell Scripting and VBScript. Experience in packaging, modifying, and automating applications installations using scripting.
- Experience in deployment of Operating System Security Patches and version upgrades using SCCM
- Experience in building Microsoft Windows OS images for overall company-deployment.
- Experience in hardware drivers as part of Windows Image packaging and deployment
- Experience in InTune and WSUS as integral components of SCCM. Experienced in managing an echo system where SCCM, InTune and WSUS work together.
- Critical to the role is the ability to interact with a global multinational team and a willingness to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects and work independently if necessary
- Able to work in a guard rotation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong personal efficiency and problem solving skills; very concerned about security and standardization/rationalization aspects
We are working for an energy global company which is fully committed to bringing their client’s innovative projects to life, breaking boundaries to accelerate the energy transition for a better tomorrow.
Operating in 34 countries and composed of +15 people, they are seeking for a Application Security Architect in Barcelona, who will work for global projects.
She/he will report directly to the Global Senior Architecture Manager and is accountable to setup the global Cibersecurity principles defined by Ciber Security Department.
- Be responsible for defining and implementing security architectures for applications
- Work closely with the development team to assist for secure design, S-SDLC methodology and DevSecOps methods
- Participate in technology evaluation, planning and automated deployment to support their strategic move to SaaS, PaaS and IaaS services across multiple cloud providers (Azure, AWS)
- Organize collaboration with Infraestructure and Operations teams to always deliver the best security solution
- Maintain and update security architecture diagrams / documentations and make sure they are well shared to the organization
- Deliver firsthand technical solution knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short Fridays
- Hybrid position: 3 days/week at the office (Cornellà de Llobregat) – 2 days/week at home
- Social benefits: health assurance, ticket restaurant, ticket transport
- At least 5 years of experience as an application security design
- At least 3 years of MS Azure
- Additional experience on other public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, OCI)
- Experience in securing applications in hybrid and cloud deployments.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of cloud security controls for IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Experience securing serverles and low code/no code platforms
- Knowledge of application security and secure software development practices: S-SDLC, DevSecOps, OWASP top 10, CWE 25, etc.
- Fluent English
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within an international collaborative environment.
- Skilled in leading meetings internally and with clients / suppliers.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams.
- Willing to test and innovate initiative.
- Highest ethical standards. Integrity beyond reproach
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player
- Strong knowledge of application development is a plus
- Experience with Application Security Testing (SAST, DAST, SCA, IAST, etc.) and how to embed them early in the development toolchain is a plus.
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Ansible, Azure DevOps , etc.)
- Deep knowledge of cybersecurity concepts such as TLS, PKI, SSO, MFA, modern authentication methods, Reverse Proxy, Application Gateways, cloud encryption, keys and secrets security, NGFW, IPS, DDoS mitigation, CSPM, CASB, RASP, etc.