Technical Lead (FRENCH REQUIRE...Technical Lead (FRENCH REQUIRED)
Our client is a tech company that provides innovate technology for healthcare ecosystem.
They have several Teams around the globe and specifically in Barcelona they are 50 people.
A new project is currently being built. As a result, they are looking for a technical lead for managing technical aspects of software development flow in a specific team composed of 4 people (Devs and the PO).
The technical lead will plan, design, lead, and execute technical solutions and improvements.
The professional they are looking for will provide architectural and design direction, ensure code review healthiness, promote collaboration and engagement, identify risks and form contingency plans as soon as possible, an many more…
· Permanent position.
· Competitive salary.
· Hybrid model: they are testing 1 day at the office/4 days working from home.
· Healthcare assurance.
· Ticket restaurant (each day you go to the office).
· A flexible work schedule.
· Intensive working days in July and August (also Fridays).
· Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies of at least 7 years.
· Experience as a technical lead / architect of at least 2/3 years.
· Thorough knowledge of Typescript, NodeJS and Angular technologies.
· Ability to understand the bigger picture and traduce the requirements into tech team.
· Organizational and presentation skills.
· Analytical and investigation skills.
· Interpersonal skills: proactive, team player, with a “can do” attitude.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Experience on agile environments (Scrum).
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related.
· Fluent French and English (Spanish is a plus but is not required).