Systems EngineerSystems Engineer
We’re looking for a Systems Engineer on behalf of a company responsible for one of the most emblematic sporting events there is worldwide.
You’ll take part in planning, configuring, implementing and managing all installed systems & infrastructure, emphasyzing on the network and cybersecurity standpoint.
- Plan, configure, implement, manage, and support all installed systems and infrastructure (network switches, firewalls, operating systems, broadcast devices).
- Play a key role in the maintenance of highly available infrastructure & systems
- Help to design the infrastructure, spotting areas of improvement and providing your own inputs in order to thrive its design.
- Use both open source and commercial technologies in order to foster good practices and improve the performance of the business.
- Take care of security and network issues (Troubleshoot), as well as all system and network security breaches.
- Rotating and remote on-call schedule (roughly a week very two months)
- TCP/IP protocols and OSI model savy
- Strong command of VPN, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, HTTPS, etc.
- Professional experience with Fortinet firewalls, as well as Cisco Network devices.
- Knowledgeable about virtualization and containers (VMware, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Solid cloud experience (AWS will be highly appreciated)
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g., Zabbix, Datadog, ELK).
- Experience with IaaC tools (Ansible, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation).
- Scripting experience (Python and/or Shell)
- Work experience with cybersecurity incident detection, incident response, and security audit.
This role’s set up will be 70% office based and 30% WFH. Headquarters are settled in Madrid.