Senior Product ManagerSenior Product Manager
Revolutionize Your Career: Join in Reshaping B2B Product Excellence!
Are you ready to embark on a journey that redefines industry standards? Our client is at the forefront of innovation with a cutting-edge B2B product that revolutionizes product safety and quality across global supply chains. If you're passionate about transforming supplier qualification processes and propelling businesses toward excellence, this is your chance to make a significant impact.
Our client's mission is clear: transform the supplier qualification landscape by revolutionizing how supplier data is collected, processed, and shared among key industry players. From inception, they've achieved remarkable success, boasting a profitable and scalable business model that has already penetrated the global market.
It’s time to find new complementary business models that scale even more exponentially leveraging the data that we have, new data to gather, network effects, and the need for connected supply chains and the problems that solves (risk assessment, supplier management, quality forecasting, etc.)
With a successful track record of monetization and global expansion, our client is on the lookout for exceptional talent to join their IT team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you can contribute to the discovery of new opportunities by interviewing stakeholders, analysing metrics, and helping with product marketing.
As a part of the Product Team, you create hypothesis, design MVPs, so they can be implemented quickly, and learn as fast as possible to move the product forward.
You won't just be part of their success story – you'll be crafting the next chapter.
What You'll Do:
- Running stakeholders interviews.
- Create hypothesis around optimizations and new features.
- Analyse product metrics including traffic, email, etc.
- Write User Stories.
- Support the Development Team.
- Coordinate with Marketing the launch of features.
- Stakeholder alignment and expectations management.
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses.
- Support the prioritization of product features and capabilities.
- Support the definition of the product vision.
What's in it for you
- Enjoy the benefits of a permanent contract that rewards your commitment.
- Choose between working remotely from Spain or immersing yourself in their vibrant office environment in the heart of Barcelona.
- Embrace an international workspace that broadens your horizons.
- Leverage a diverse range of innovative technologies that empower your creativity.
- Be at the forefront of redefining architecture, rebuilding it from the ground up.
- Collaborate with a youthful and dynamic team, where reliability, customer-centric thinking, creativity, pragmatism, and open communication are paramount.
- Your ideas will shape the company's trajectory and growth.
- Benefits: welcome pack, equipment, ticket restaurant.
- At least 5 years of experience as Product Manager/Product Owner.
- Previous experience in Start-Up/Scale-Up/B2B environment.
- Experience and passionate about analytics and customer discovery.
- Experience in Product Marketing.
- Fluent in English.