Senior Fullstack EngineerSenior Fullstack Engineer
Our client helps companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to building on their SaaS platform.
Working alongside their global team (located in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now.
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Daily analysing and designing reliable & scalable Engineering solutions.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production and build a world-class platform.
- Being a critical referent for the architecture under work, able to defend & discuss proposals with managers and teammates.
- Providing technical context and finding key points to boost the best decisions.
- Bringing fresh views on Cloud tools and Software strategies.
- Communicating and documenting solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases.
- Designing scalable & sustainable solutions to absorb the significant usage growth we are facing.
- Being an active player during the building phase, able to take on and/or clarify all the aspects.
- Permanent contract
- Open salary range
- 10% bonus
- You can choise working remotely from Spain OR if you prefer going to the office (BCN)
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Flexible retribution
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance
- International working environment
- Senior-level experience as Fullstack Software Engineer in complex environments.
- Love for Distributed Software, Cloud solutions, Microservices & Serverless Architectures.
- Experience working with cloud environments, ideally on AWS, with exposure to event-driven architectures.
- Experience in discussing Engineering solutions.
- Familiarity with Reactive & Domain Driven Architectures.
- Good understanding of software design principles and the development life cycle.
- Very good communication skills in English - you're gonna need to use it on a daily basis.
- You have SaaS experience in companies responsible for their own product.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration and DDD software and concepts.
- Knowledge of HTTP2 and gRPC protocols.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like React and Redux.