.NET Engineer.NET Engineer
At Q-tech, we are working with a leading German industrial company specialising in the manufacture of high-performance technical products, which are marketed globally.
They bring a very clear idea to the sector: IT and software are essential for the success of an industrial company. For that reason, they are in a period of growth at team level, looking for multi-skilled people willing to improve the product and to go down the road to state-of-the-art software development.
You will actively work on the design and implementation of software components, in end-to-end processes. In an agile environment you will create technical concepts. You will evaluate new technologies and select them for implementation. With the help of test-driven development, you will work on the goal-oriented implementation of your concepts.
What we offer
- 100% remote work (from Spain)
- Great working atmosphere in a young, motivated interdisciplinary IT team
- Short distances, quick agreements, and decisions in a personal and familiar atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Individual further training possibilities within our internal Academy and through other external offers (specialized seminars/conferences, training in methodological and social competence, language courses, management seminars)
What you should bring
- An agile mindset (Scrum, Kanban) and a desire to develop in a dynamic environment
- Excellent knowledge in a high-language (.net, C#, Java)
- Ability to independently realize project modules (analysis, concept, documentation) deep knowledge in test-driven development
- Strong ability to work in a team and enjoy communication
- Ability to collaborate in international and distributed teams
- Goal and solution-oriented work style
- Mandatory knowledge of the English language (Level C1/C2) German language is a plus