Head of ProductHead of Product
Our Client is the SaaS Cloud platform that delivers results in real-time and turns Market Research into an everyday solution for brands globally. Simple, easy, and assisted by a team of specialized researchers, it’s the only platform that enables brands to conduct top-quality research and get results in real-time.
Their mission is to bring the best possible result to users and democratize market research, making it accessible to everyone across the globe.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Head of Product to contribute decisively to the product and business growth. As Head of Product, you will lead the product team and define the overall product vision and strategy.
What will you doing:
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a talented team of product managers, product designers and product analysts.
- Define and establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on strategies and priorities leading to product execution.
- Collaborate closely with our product-centric engineering team, working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Integrate studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products, establishing clear and measurable goals.
What we offer:
- Interesting compensation package
- Budget to spend on any learning material, courses, or conferences
- Full-remote option
- Work from home setup
- Private health insurance
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment
- You have worked for a B2B SaaS product company and understand the technology behind a SaaS platform.
- You have led product teams with a user-centric mindset, following product discovery and user research techniques and processes.
- You have a business-oriented mindset and have developed growth models, ideally in B2B SaaS products.
- You have worked with engineering teams following Lean and Agile values and practices.
- You love to analyse data and make data-driven decisions.
- You have a hands-on attitude, you love prototyping and building products with low code / no-code solutions and have built integrations with the ability to generate revenue.
- You have creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have the curiosity to stay abreast with relevant market trends in the Market Research industry.