Frontend EngineerFrontend Engineer
Angular, TypeScript, Agile
SaaS, Emergencies, Product
hace 5 meses
AOM/CG - FEUB
40 - 42K
Persona de contacto
We are working with a leader company that develop the first digital assistant for awareness on every stage of an incident. Located in Barcelona, they are growing up around Europe.
They are looking for a Frontend Engineer to grow them and build a platform that will become a global market-leader in their industry.You will get the chance of working in a diverse, inclusive, and respectful environment with a strong focus on people's development. You will also interact directly with first responders and external partners.
What will you do?
- Lead service desk of theapplication
- Manage a large and complex Angular(12+) application
- Work with product owners, other development team members and Design team to improve user experience.
- Identify opportunities for code architectural improvements. E.g. refactor, performance optimisation, style guide, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate releases together with Architecture team using CI/CD pipelines
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation
- Work closely with QA department to find the best testing automation solutions.
- Participate in code reviews with teammates.
- Participate in screen reviews with UI designers to make sure Figma designs are accurately implemented.
- Possibility to work in other parts/technologies of the solution (C#, Node, SQL, React Native, etc.)
- 3+ years with Angular.
- Experience in development responsive web apps for tablet and desktop.
- Experience working with complex interfaces design by professional designers.
- Experience working with testing frameworks, unit and end-to-end. Preferably Karma, Cypress.
- Self-organised and able to coordinate tasks with an established team.
- High capacity on problem solving and long term strategy vision. • Team work and empathic colaboration