Cloud Engineer CoordinatorCloud Engineer Coordinator
We’re looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer on behalf of a company responsible for one of the most emblematic sporting events there is worldwide.
You will be taking place in the design, operation and rollout and support of the whole IT & Cloud infrastructure for the aforementioned events, ensuring its infrastructures run flawlessly and safely, making sure that users can enjoy the resources and services offered when they want them.
- Take ownership of the rollout & development of the infrastructure when these events take place.
- Design cloud (multicloud environment) and IT solutions, assessing and providing your own inputs in order toe ase the implementation according to technical & functional requirements.
- Type technical documentation to ensure the proper implementation of the cloud & systems
- Be responsible for the coordination of the whole infrastructure with the local team at the host city of the events.
- Take ownership of the cloud based solutions, being in charge of the designs, rollout and run of these systems.
- From a technical & hands on standpoint, you’ll be in charge of the maintenance of private virtualization infra (VMWare), as well as manage OS in both Linux & Windows
- Oversee the operations of a team of systems administratiors while the event takes place
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors, this will be a crucial skill for the role
- Proficient with Windows & Linux OS
- Proficient with cloud computing environments.
- Experience with networking protocols & devices
- Proven experience dealing with multiple stakeholders, have a knack for problema solving
- Able to take over responsibilities and leadership