Android EngineerAndroid Engineer
We are working to consolidate SaaS Fintech company that is disrupting the offline micropayments industry with a Plug&Play solution that meets the needs of users and merchants. We are looking for an Android Developer to join their team full-time in Rubí, Barcelona.
The ecosystem enables the digitalization of micropayments merging the physical Point of Sale (hardware) and the Payment Platform (software), providing 360º service both to customers and merchants
As an Android Developer, you will be developing the internal and external applications of the company. You will be adapting our App to different markets and customers.
- Implementing new and improving existing applications of different complexity levels.
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Writing high-quality, clean, stable and tested code.
- Creating full-size application architecture according to modern standards.
- Prototyping apps like MVPs and supporting pre-sales process advising and estimating solutions.
- Sharing knowledge inside/outside the company.
- Actively collaborating within cross-functional teams during planning, execution and revisions.
- Come up with creative alternatives to deliver solutions.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an Android developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Strong Kotlin/Java programming skills and experience with various APIs (UI, networking, payments, database, media).
- Good knowledge of MVVM architecture
- Experience in management and shipping of Apps to the store.
- Understanding of testing best practices and familiarity with at least one testing framework for Android.
- Experience with UI/UX design and product.
- Knowledge of the entire software lifecycle (Development, Build, Test, Integration).
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Flexibility: Flexibility: Remote days per week and flexible working hours
- Work-life: 23 vacation days
- Immediate incorporation into a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Indefinite contract
- Future career opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Collaborative and positive culture
Apply NOW! :)