We are working with a startup company, which is building tools that help companies communicate with their customers on messaging apps like Whatsapp or Telegram. Some of the largest companies in Europe use their products to attend millions of customers every month. Their mission is to create better business-consumer relationships by embracing "simple", "meaningful" and "customer-centric" communication.
They are growing fast and they're in a unique position to become the leaders in the EU conversational apps space thanks to their award-winning, open-source chatbot technology, and exclusive partnerships.
You’ll be part to the Enterprise Team, to work on new features and products to help them achieve their goals. You'll participate in experiments and quick prototypes to drive user adoption as well as delivering high-quality features used by their key customers. Ownership of tasks, collaboration, and communication values are key within the teams.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU:- A role where you'll have lots of room to shine
- Working with amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences, and knowledge
- 22 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Fully remote policy and very flexible working
- Attractive Benefits & Perks Plan, centered in Learning&Development
- Workstation budget to make great work happen at home
They're looking for someone strong in backend technologies (Python/Django). Bonus points if you're capable of contributing to our frontend (Angular/React).
- You are a proven expert in software development and in coding (+5 years of experience)
- Expertise with their backend stack and comfortable with their frontend stack (or willing to learn)
- You have experience designing APIs and distributed systems
- Familiarity with AWS and infra-as-code technologies
- You speak and write English at a professional level
Do you consider yourself a good Backend Engineer? What is a good Engineer for you?
Engineers have a unique mind. If something is broken, they are restless until it is resolved.
We are looking for this type of person.
Someone persistent, that won’t settle for the easiest or fastest solution.
Someone who questions things, who asks and seeks solutions.
Someone who wants to put all their ability to improve a product.
Maybe we ask too much, but the project that I present to you requires someone like that. If you fancy something easier, this offer is definitely not for you. I'm sorry.
Our client has developed a complex online platform with the aim of offering different courses in a wide range of disciplines.
Due to its international growth, the technical team is reorganizing itself into new squads, to work in a much more agile and comfortable way.
What will you do here?
- Participate in the development and contribute improvements to their platform built on Ruby on Rails.
- You'll have flexibility and autonomy. It is a position to work 100% remotely.
- Work side by side with colleagues from Frontend and Mobile.
- Active participation in the project, code reviews... make yourself heard!
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A challenge (or several) with a creative, dynamic, demanding and collaborative team.
- A good salary according to your experience and profile.
- Flexible schedule and remote working.
What are we looking for?
- Software Engineer specialized in Ruby on Rails or any other Backend language (Go, Elixir, Python, Node ...)
- Experience in scalability of complex and high demand systems.
- Good TDD software engineering practices and continuous integration.
- Experience in UNIX systems and platforms like AWS.
- Experience (ideally) with GraphQL.
- Team player, able to work as a team and facilitate the work of others.
Our client, a marketplace sector company based in Barcelona, is working in a mobile and web application that offers the best experience for buying and selling second-hand products, with more than 15 million users!
Currently leading the national market, but with the idea of being able to expand throughout the globe during the next years. For this, it has an extraordinary technical team, passionate and with an eye on this goal. A team that prides itself on having an open culture (more than 26 nationalities), where every opinion matters, and everyone can contribute in many different ways.
At this moment, one of the roles they are looking for is a Frontend Engineer, with a deep knowledge of Typescript. Most of the platform is built in Angular 4+, although they are doing cool stuff in React as well.
What they offer:
- Flexible workinghours
- Reducedhours on Fridays
- Personal learning Budget
- PrivateHealth Insurance
- Free office sportsclasses
- You'll enjoy a 50% longer maternity/paternity leave
- ReferralProgram & charity donation
- You will be able to work remotely most of the time
- Have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing frameworks (e.g.: Jasmine, Jest).
- Care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications.
- Are used to work in an agile environment.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- It is a bonus if you have experience from Node.js, TDD, Docker or AWS tools.
Nuestro cliente, empresa 100% digital y en pleno crecimiento, busca incorporar un o una Frontend Engineer para unirse a su equipo de desarrollo ya consolidado.
Tus funciones dentro del equipo serian:
- Implementar nuevos desarrollos utilizando React.
- Participar en un espectro completo de ingeniería de front-end, que incluye nuevas características y nuevas aplicaciones.
- Optimizar las aplicaciones web para la máxima velocidad y escalabilidad.
- Contribuir al diseño, análisis y entrega objetivo requerida.
- Apoyar a otros miembros del equipo.
Además, aunque nuestro cliente está ubicado en Barcelona, ofrecen la posibilidad de trabajar 100% en remoto! ¿Te interesa?
- Experiencia de al menos 4 años en desarrollo de software, preferiblemente en equipos de producción cercanos al cliente.
- Experiencia en tecnologías de Frontend: React/Redux, ES6 y Webpack
- Muy valorables conocimientos en NodeJS
- Experiencia con CSS y preprocesadores como SASS / LESS
- TDD con Jest/Enzyme
We are collaborating with an international firm that offers companies and consumers the possibility of speeding up and facilitating the purchasing processes on a daily basis.
This product, already used by more than 8 million customers and more than 40,000 companies globally, allows you to pay for your purchases comfortably and automatically in small instalments, always in a responsible way.
They have an IT high-performance team, divided between Spain, Australia and California.
Currently they are looking for an Engineering Manager for the Barcelona team, which is composed of 60 talented people.
They need someone who has experience in Payments if possible, as he/she will assume the helm of a new payment squad.
- You'll work closely with the Product Manager to help him/her shape the domain-wide roadmap.
- You’ll be part of the growth of a team from scratch, until you see how it consolidates.
- You’ll be a point of reference to create and influence the technological vision.
- Ensure consistent delivery of working software.
- You’ll actively participate in the development and maintenance of company standards for software development, testing, release management, and revisions.
- Shared responsibility for Architecture of the system.
- Proactively supporting your team members to achieve their performance and development goals.
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive economic package
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training Program
- Extended Annual Holiday Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Gym membership
- Fresh organic fruit, Coffee & Tea
- Team Building Activities
- Employee Referral System
- Language class
- 2+ years of engineering leadership experience
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience working as a software engineer, building and maintaining Backend applications.
- Experience driving end-to-end engineering architecture and design for scalable, high-availability and resilient backend services.
- Passionate about coaching and people development.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Passionate about adding to and growing an organization's engineering culture.
- Enjoy driving the technical and product vision within the domain you operate in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.