Founded in June 2009, our client is the european lead on demand transport app. Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
Available in over 70 cities, with over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the company spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced iOS Engineer for their new development hub in Barcelona.
- Creation and implementation of new features for our mobility apps.
- Working closely with and support for all their developers.
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies.
- Agile iOS Development (SCRUM).
- 3-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
- Deep knowledge in Swift and Objective-C.
- You are familiar with MVVM Architecture, Reactive Programming and Unit Testing.
- You know how to work with microservices.
- You are a software craftsperson.
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar background.
- Passion for good software.
- Team layer.
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several little teams (squads) in their offices in Barcelona.
They have some of bes technical teams in Barcelona working with Best Practices, Clean Code and TDD.
You will work in the helping team in building and maintaining their Progressive Web App platform.
- Redux, Prettier
- Best Practices
Actualmente acaban crear su sistema de eCommerce para una de sus marcas y están buscando una persona responsable de toda la integración y desarrollo. Por lo tanto la persona seleccionada tendrá que realizar taréas técnicas como programador y también funciones de Business Analyst para adaptar las necesidades de negocio y asesorar sobre las mejores soluciones.
- Experiencia de al menos 3 años como programador Php
- Experiencia con Magento
- Habilidades de análisis de negocio
- Proactividad y buena comunicación
Our client is a SaaS B2B platform for market research that allows brands to know directly the opinion from end-users before doing any product investment. Their product has been running in Spain and Mexico with great success and a remarkable customer portfolio from all kind of verticals.
They are revamping their existing business model with a new platform that will change our consumer data collection model and will be launched to multiple countries. This new platform will eventually replace our current platform.
They are looking for a front end web developer. You don't wait to be told what to do: you ask questions to understand the problem we are solving for our users, and you think creatively on how to provide the best solution. You will be key in attracting and recruiting other members of the team in the future. This means you need to be at the top of your game technically, so you can gain the respect of others and coach them to improve their skills.
Reporting to the CTO, here are some duties you would be responsible for (plus other things, this is a startup after all):
- Help engineer and architect new solutions in the current development environment (React);
- Develop and maintain all of our web based projects;
- Manage production, QA and staging environments on a CD/CI environment;
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems;
- Develop within our security and privacy guidelines;
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Experience working with (preferrably) React, Vue.js or Angular.
- Front-end (CSS) experience with atomic design and CSS in JS.
- Integration with REST APIs.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- Experience in development environments based on agile methodologies (i.e. SCRUM)
- Experience in testing (Jest, Mocha, Chai)
- Experience with web security and security standards like OWASP Top 10
- Functional Programming (i.e. Ramda, Lodash)
- Knowledge of the Linux terminal and shell commands.
Our client, a small team of technical professionals building products to AI-enable the IT industry, is looking to expand the team, and a key role is the appointment of a new product manager to help them in their journey.
As Product Manager you will have a varied set of responsibilities at different times during the launch.
Product Strategy - You will directly support the CTO with developing the product strategy
- Help build the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Monitor and analyse market trends. Study competitors’ services and products.
- Identify and present creative and innovative product solutions
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
Product Planning & Delivery - You will take ownership of defining and executing the integrated product plan
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Work with development leads to make sure that product requirements are understood.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact. Maintain the high level product roadmap, and the mapping to tasks on the backlog.
- Work closely with engineering team to deliver with quick time-to-market with optimal resources
- Test product changes to ensure they meet requirements, utilising support from the UK where appropriate.
- Coordinate product releases with the engineering team and users
Customer Facing - You will support the deployment to new customers
- Provide product training and the necessary technical expertise to the sales team to enable them sell the product. Assist with technical pre-sales activity and production of product marketing content.
- Provide an interface between Professional Services teams and engineering resources to assist with on-boarding new customers.
- Work with beta testers, customers and internal partners to capture feedback and requirements for the product.
- Produce user / technical documentation where appropriate.
Skills & Experience Required
- You will have worked full-time on at least two software projects, ideally introducing new products to internal or external audiences.
- You will have experience in one or more of Product Management, Project Management, Testing, Business Analysis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be essential, including fluent English. You will need to be able to understand complex, technical scenarios and articulate them effectively.
- You have a strong interest it at least one of: data science, machine learning, software quality.