Our client is one of Europe's leading IT healthcare providers.
After two decades of unwavering commitment, the company has established an extensive network of collaborators and healthcare professionals who support their project.
In Barcelona, they have a team of over 50 IT professionals who work in an agile fashion within multidisciplinary teams.
Currently, they are in search of an experienced React Engineer to join this challenging project.
As a part of the team, you will contribute to the company's largest project, becoming a member of one of its squads based in Barcelona.
You will collaborate on the modernization and development of new product components, working closely with the architecture team located in France.
Fluency in English is a requirement, as the company has teams distributed across France, Romania, Egypt, Morocco, and English serves as the primary language of communication.
- Perform hands on development work using React, HTML.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Be involved in a full spectrum of frontend engineering, including new features and new applications.
- Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale.
- Contribute to the design, analysis, and required target delivery.
- Support other members of the team.
- Flexible hours: Entry between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM, departure from 4:30 PM onwards.
- 1 day per week in-office presence.
- Intensive schedule on Fridays, departure from 2:30 PM.
- Intensive schedule during the months of July and August.
- Option to have a 30-minute or 2-hour lunch break between 1 PM and 3 PM.
- Lab Day or Training Day once a month during non-intensive hours.
- Employee training and access to the eLearning platform.
- Online English courses.
- 100% company-funded medical insurance for employees.
- Restaurant vouchers on days of in-office presence (during non-intensive hours).
- Flexible compensation plan (childcare vouchers, transportation, medical insurance for family).
- University degree (BSc) in Software Engineering or similar background.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development preferably in production teams close to the customer.
- Comfortable with a development environment that includes React, Node.js, CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS, and source control systems such as Git.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and tools: CI, TDD, SOLID, etc.
- Previous experience in Agile environments is a big plus (Scrum, XP).
- Intermediate level of English and French (desirable).
You would be involved in the development of its own B2B e-commerce platform, being in charge, among others, of optimizing the platform and developing improvements.
You would work in an international environment, within a distributed team of 35 professionals.
They are currently in hybrid mode, going 2 days to their offices located in Hospitalet.
- Developing and maintaining the frontend side of the B2B e-commerce web platform
- Create automated software test and documentation
- Supporting and collaboratiung with distributed teams (Spain, Germany and Lithuania)
- To have 2+ years of experience with TypeScript, React, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- To have experience working with API Rest
- High standards for quality code and UX
- Good written and spoken English skills