IMPORTANT: This is a 100% remote role with occasional travel requirements to Seville offices.
For one of our clients, a worldwide leader in sports and gaming data sourcing, we are looking for BI Developer to join their team.
We require people with deep knowledge developing new Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions based on clients requirements and internal initiatives; you will be performing technical requirement analysis, providing help in the solutions design, optimizing current solutions and helping product area in shaping the market lead data and analytics products in our industry.
- Perform data analysis, design, and development of new and ongoing business intelligence (BI) solutions, including Data Modeling, Data Transformation and Data Visualization.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Assist in Quality Control testing.
- Closely work with support teams to handle planned migration and other major deployments.
- Expertise and experience in Business Intelligence Visualization tools such as Oracle BIEE, Oracle BI Apps, Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview/Qliksense, and any other.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle databases.
- Knowledge of ETL processes and tools such as in-house processes and ETL tools in the market such as Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, Pentaho Kettle, Microsoft SSIS.
- Analytical capabilities to slice and dice data and display data in reports for best user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, or any related field.
- And a minimum of 3 years of job experience in the Business Intelligence, Data Analytics fields.
Our client is a boutique consultancy firm founded by Software Engineers in 2010 that has offices in London & Berlin with a distributed team of exceptional Engineers & Developers operating across Europe.
A passion for software engineering is built into everything they do and their success is due to the importance they place on recruiting the best developers and giving them processes, tools and an environment in which they can flourish.
Their business model is based on helping large organisations to build new digital solutions which means they can update their tech stack when better options emerge and spend very little time maintaining legacy systems. This keeps the work fresh and challenging and often enables the team to implement interesting tech which in previous companies they could only work on in their spare time.
You will have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects utilising some of the most exciting technologies on the market today and delivering game-changing systems.
Projects last around 3 months on average and are normal composed of a SCRUM team of 6-7 members.
Currently they are building a diverse range of systems from Augmented realty, image recognition and machine learning to raspberry pi, search engines and web applications.
These solutions drive iterative change and innovation in their clients which include Axel Springer, RS Components, AkzoNobel, Dulux, EDF, Red Bull and Schneider Electric. (Cases studies can be provided on demand)
We are looking for a Data Engineer with 2+ years of backend development, database development, or data engineering experience to help architect, build, and deliver innovative software solutions for our clients.
Responsibilities include working closely with the Data Scientists to experiment with and refine data representations and ETL processes. Selecting new tools and technologies for new projects, constructing new data pipelines from the ground up, writing maintainable and beautiful code, and working closely with the quality assurance teams and designers. You will also extend existing software solutions and infrastructure, providing new features and evolution for existing clients.
The role plays an important part in the company’s product development process. With the ideal candidate taking an active role in project planning and developing the continuous delivery and deployment infrastructure/pipelines, as well as someone who enjoys finding creative solutions to very complex and innovative technical problems.
What they provide for you:
- A stable position with lots of growth potential in a profitable, fast-growing innovative company
- A very competitive salary
- Expenses paid team meet-ups in different European locations
- Python || C#
- Data modelling
- JSON / XML
- Experience with complex architecture
- Agile methodology