Senior Frontend EngineerSenior Frontend Engineer
Our client has a B2B product that helps companies increase product safety and quality along their supply chains. Their objective? Converting supplier qualification processes by changing the way supplier data is collected, processed, and shared among industry stakeholders.
They monetize from its beginning, and its business model is scalable and profitable.
They are expanding globally. For that reason, they are looking to grow their team of 15 to 25 people in a short time. Currently they are looking for the first Senior Frontend Engineer, being the main reference between Product, UI/UX and Engineering teams, who will:
As one of our first Software Developers, you will:
- Build the future of our tech team
- Identify and solve the key issues & needs of our customers
- Shape new products that enhance our solution for different target groups
- Create new features from what you observed
- Re-build the architecture from scratch
- Set-up our “Infrastructure as code” with the CTO
- Implement new languages and libraries
- Troubleshoot issues and present disaster scenarios
- Flexibility to use a wide range of innovative technologies.
- Young and dynamic team who attach great importance to reliability, customer-oriented thinking, creativity, pragmatism and open communication
- Possibility to shape with your ideas
- Flexible working arrangements and the possibility to work in home-office
- Innovative and fast-growing company, strong emphasis on a positive intercultural environment and diversity culture
- International working environment characterized by flat orgchart, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Steep learning curve that is supported by training and development sessions
- A least 5 years’ experience, ideally working in startups or scaleups
- In-depth knowledge of web development technologies, such as React.js or similar.
- Interest in shaping the company’s architecture from the ground-up with an eye on scalable solutions
- Passion for learning and oversee the future of web development
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- A shared interest in our product & vision
- A value-oriented mindset, and the willingness to take ownership of your projects