Product ManagerProduct Manager
Our client is a SaaS FinTech company, focused on providing powerful and flexible software solutions for the commercial real estate debt market. This platform scales business faster and more efficiently.
It is a company with a multinational presence (Spain, Germany, Switzerland…), and you will be bringing yourself and your career to their location in central Barcelona.
Currently, the company is in a sweet spot, growing around Europe and looking for the best talent for their teams! So, if you would like to become part of one of the most promising companies located in Barcelona, keep on reading!
The Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing every element of the product from UX design to implementation and ongoing UX performance optimization. This role involves defining product requirements and roadmaps including project feasibility and pipeline prioritization, ensuring the team delivers results to improve the overall product performance of the platform.
What will you do?
- Develop the strategic direction of the UX product aligned to customer needs, business growth and overall technology strategy.
- Define product requirements and roadmaps so projects are met on time and within budget .
- Develop project plans, monitor progress, and track project performance.
- Assess and manage project risk, escalating to CEO and CTO as needed.
- Collaborate across internal tech and marketing teams to nurture a customer-driven product culture.
- Plan and schedule internal and external meetings, reviews, workshops.
- Adjust priorities as needed.
- Coordinate work with external UX designers and internal programming team.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure the success products and identify areas for improvement
- Office located in central Barcelona.
- Competitive salary based in your profile (50.000 - 60.000€).
- Good work and international environment.
- Long term contract.
- Real possibilities to grow and develop your career.
- Promising company with a high growing.
B.A./ B.S. or graduate degree.
Studies in data science a plus.
Minimum 5 years’ experience working in product leadership roles such as UX Product Owner and UX Product Manager.
Drive to create leading tech products and create exponential success as part of a high performing team.
Background working with data and analytics is highly desirable.
Passionate about the customers and demonstrated experience at building a relationship with them.
Ability to effectively lea and motivate teams across a variety of functional roles.
Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics.
Well-integrated left-brain management skills with right-brain design interests.
Skilled in UX research and project management applications.
Must be able to work in our Barcelona office full time (not a remote position and must have work permit