Product Owner/Product Manager...Product Owner/Product Manager (Mid level)
Q-tech is collaborating with a Finnish company that is leading the European market in the digital accounting sector. Recently, and after having landed for the first time in Spain, they have acquired a startup from Barcelona, an innovative fintech platform for freelancers & SMEs that allows them to take control of their professional activity, manage their taxes and benefit from personalized financial services.
They currently have approximately 75 employees in Spain, and we are looking for a Product Manager to be part of the Product Team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented person to join and contribute to the growth and vision of the company. Reporting directly to the Product Manager - Platform, you will work closely with design, engineering and marketing to ensure that deadlines are met, and products are launched.
- Work closely with the product team to create and maintain a product backlog and roadmap according to the product strategy and vision.
- Identify and research user needs as well as stakeholders requirements through a data-driven approach, in collaboration with your product teammates.
- Turn user needs into clear product new features and improvements.
- Assess value, develop cases, write and priorities stories, epics, and features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy.
- Validate deliverables, testing criteria in collaboration with the DEV team.
- Report progress and achievements to the relevant stakeholders and hold demos to show the team's work and gather direct feedback.
- Proven ability to weave together business strategy, data and technology into product users love.
- Ensure smooth deployments and track metrics of recently released features and review user actions to detect possible bugs or feedback to iterate upon.
- Guide your product team in the Agile rituals and ensure alignment and feedback with other company-wide areas.
What they offer?
- Possibility of growth and development in a dynamic and innovative environment. Exchange of ideas and individual initiatives are encouraged!!
- Being part of a global group with high potential for growth and internationalization.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely (2 office days).
- Incredible Team Building activities.
- Experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager in a startup or digital company, building and improving B2B SaaS products.
- Experience in fintech product would be a plus!
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- Analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking.
- Full lifecycle product management experience (concept, requirement gathering, prioritization, launch, iterate)
- Understanding of the main digital/software development concepts, languages, and frameworks such as APIs or databases.
- Business web/mobile experience - user experience, funnel flow analysis, A/B testing, and more.
- Great analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis.
- Experience with the Agile Scrum or Kanban processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and being a problem solver and results-driven.
- Spanish and English.