Customer Care DirectorCustomer Care Director
Our client is a product-oriented technology company developing innovative technology solutions in B2B payments and e-invoicing.
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Director to lead the Support and Customer Care area. Our ideal profile is a person with experience in B2B technical support, management functions and coming from a Tech/Software company or call center, having managed technical teams, crises and major incidents.
What will you do?
- Monitor and be aware of the different streams of information provided from customers and teams. Identify and collate information related to customer issues and any other relevant information and transfer it effectively to the relevant teams.
- Validate the responses provided to customers, ensuring that they are accurate, clear and appropriate to address their needs and concerns. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team is delivering a high-quality service.
- Manage crisis issues or major incidents, ensuring that the relevant teams are involved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Continuously identify improvements and efficiencies in customer service processes.
- Participate in team development and departmental selection processes.
- Track metrics and KPIs related to the department (call volume, number of tickets, satisfaction index...).
- Report to the steering committee.
What do we offer?
- We are remote friendly!
- Medical insurance
- 27 days holiday
- Flexible remuneration plan
- Language classes
- Yoga classes in our offices
- Physiotherapy service
- Life Coaching & Psychologists
- Referral Program
- Career Plan & Continuing Education
- +5 years of experience in customer service/customer care departments, highly valued in technology companies, tourism or call centers.
- Previous experience in team management (15-25 p.) and in dealing with people. You must be an effective leader, able to motivate and develop the team.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make quick and effective decisions. You should be able to analyze data and metrics to identify areas for improvement and make informed decisions to solve problems.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Technical skills (AS2 connectors, SFTP, APIs, XML language and data structures...) and use of ticketing tools (Zendesk) are highly valued.