For one of our clients, a leading room rental platform, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer.
We’re looking for a talented FrontEnd Engineer looking to join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. They work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
You will work in cross-functional teams.
Everyday tasks and main focus points within your team:
What they offer:
For one of our clients, a leading multinational B2C learning platform, we are looking for a Frontend Tech Lead.
They are in total +400 people, 35 of them working in IT Teams. Currently they are building new squads, so they need more talented people like you who can help them to continue growing their website/mobile.
As a Tech Lead, you will collaborate with their cross-functional teams (including designers, product managers and data scientist) and software engineers (FE and BE) to tackle complex challenges and build their website and internal tools.
You will be very hands-on and continue to deliver code, while at the same time you oversee delivery, manage people, support product managers, and delegate when needed. You do it all!
You will drive your team to achieve success in building great experiences, using best engineering practices, and by using all their knowledge.
A cultural ambassador and a personal example.
We are currently working for a Technological Hub located in Barcelona very well communicated, which is disrupting our very own concept of mobility and connectivity, applying IoT, IA and Machine Learning to their multiple projects.
With more than 100 professionals on their team, they are increasing their squads.
For this reason, we seek to incorporate Product Owner to build great products, focusing on every part of the product life cycle at the same time, to solve problems and to make the life of their customers easier.
You will inspire your team as much as your stakeholders and you’ll make sure everybody is aware of the vision and roadmap. You will play your part in creating a strong feedback culture where everybody feels enabled to provide each other with honest feedback and input.
You'll be the benchmark whom all parties will resort to in case of need, being able to get your point around your partners and assert your ideas.
You will take part into an open minded multinational company, bringing you space to contribute and try new ideas and where you can let your imagination and curiosity fly, putting special care about the little details that make their products gorgeous.
Currently we are collaborating with an international company focused on entertainment which operates globally around the world, having more than 280 million active users…
At present they are looking for an Engineering Manager (f/m) for the Barcelona team, which is composed of more than 80 talented people.
They need someone with a technical background because of the complexity of the project, but the primary responsibility of the Engineering Manager will be more focused on team management and tech strategy.
· Support the team to ensure a timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs while advocating agile software development practices.
· Build and manage a team of between 12-14 composed of Backend Engineers (Java, C++, Python), FE Developers (JS, React), QA, Product Designers and PM.
· Hiring, coaching, mentoring your team while taking care of her/his preferences/motivations and their career path, doing 1to1 sessions, etc.
· Evangelize great engineering and organizational practices.
· Work closely with the Product Managers, Agile Coach and another Engineering Manager to ensure they deliver extraordinary features.
· Help to establish and advocate best quality practices across the organization
· Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values and culture.
· Permanent contract.
· Open salary range.
· 20% bonus.
· A lot of social benefits: luncheon vouchers, health insurance, gym pass…
· Real flexible working hours.
· Currently they are working 100% remotely due to the covid situation but in a short/mid time they would like to return to the office at least once/twice a week.
· Several years of experience managing tech teams – ideally composed of between 10 to 20 people.
· Ability to inspire, grow, lead, and develop a team to high performance standards.
· Passionate about technology – previous experience developing is a must.
· Experience working in agile methodologies.
· Experience working closely with other Engineering Managers and PM to effectively get the best tech solutions.
· Team player skills (this is a must).
· Fluent English - this is an international and multicultural environment.
If you are a Senior Product Manager with experience in modern Apps, enterprise software and SaaS, this is an amazing challenge for you!