¿Te interesa trabajar en una empresa que te permita compaginar tu vida personal con tu trabajo? ¿Tener flexibilidad total o incluso la oportunidad de trabajar 2 días en remoto? ¿Tener la guardería de tus peques en el mismo edificio? ¡Sigue leyendo!
Nuestro cliente, empresa del sector energí, ubicada en Barcelona, precisa incorporar un/a FrontEnd Developer, para ampliar su equipo técnico, formado actualmente por 35 personas.
Buscamos un/a team player, que no tenga miedo de tomar decisiones y aplicar soluciones. Alguien optimista, que aporte conocimientos, soluciones y tenga una visión global de todo lo que implica el desarrollo Frontend! Con ganas de seguir aprendiendo, compartir sus conocimientos y con una curiosidad infinita.
Operating in more than 140 countries (40% of them in Europe) our client offers a platform where technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement.
With tech offices in Berlin and Munich, they recently stablished their Digital Hub in Barcelona, which is composed by 9 top professionals (and friendly) people who loves the technology and innovation.
They are working independently of their Germany teams in a new greenfield project which is developed from scratch in React.js and with between 90%-100% of test coverage.
For that reason, they are growing and trying to build their second squad team, which should be participating and contributing with new ideas and proposals.
Architecture definition, technology selection, management of non-functional requirements, architecture collaboration, software architecture delivery, coaching and mentoring.
Personal and Additional Skills
The role of Service Architect is to ensure that all the service aspects during a complex transition and transformation project are fully covered and the solution can be successfully delivered in alignment with the service delivery capabilities of the company and other involved parties. In this type of deals, the company is always responsible for providing the Managed Services.
The Service Architect is accountable and responsible for setting up the service model by being involved in early Sales Engagement, Service Design and Service Transition processes.
Early Pre-Sales engagement:
Participate in complex deals presales phase for service design consultancy
Review the commercial proposal and SoW to detect any flaw or misalignment with the company service delivery capabilities.
Refine the service requirements and constraints from the customer that were gathered in Pre-sales phase.
Risk Management. In conjunction with the technical teams and the Service Transition Manager role, highlight any technical and operational risks regarding service model, capacity, availability, and security, mainly. Consider possible contingency plans to mitigate these technical or operational risks.
Service takeover strategy definition. The Service Architect responsibilities are:
- Identify current service issues with the incumbent service provider
- Define the service aspects that need to be gathered during a due diligence
- Determine the knowledge transfer strategy
- Define the quality acceptance criteria for the service transition
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Ensure customer expectations will be met and aligned with the company’s service delivery capabilities including
Monitoring, Patching, and Backup solutions.
Adapt standard process when needed in order to cover customer requirements, always being aligned with the company service delivery capabilities.
Understand Customer Vital Business Functions and how the company assets will underpin them.
Make sure that customer business processes and end-to-end services are known and understood within the organization during the project lifecycle
Service model documentation, which may include:
- Define and document the service breakdown, escalation matrix from the company point of view and the service model for interacting with other 3rd party service providers or vendors.
- Define and document non-standard service features that are needed to cover customer requirements.
- Supervise and validate that the agreed runbooks have been implemented
- Ensure the monitoring solution is aligned with the Service Level Agreements
- Ensure that the agreed monitoring, patching, and backup solutions have been correctly tested and validated.
Produce the Service Design Document, the key project deliverable in terms of service aspects and processes.
Five or more years of experience in a similar position
The following experience is essential:
Would you like to work in a Starup in Barcelona, with a good product and surrounded by a great team of engineers?
Are you a fan of free code and would you like to work with Python technology?
If the answer to the 4 questions is yes, read on!
We are looking for a Software Engineer, with experience in Object Oriented programming, to join a product company in full growth.
You will work in an environment of high traffic, helping to grow and improve the product and participating in the decision process to achieve it!
The skills we would like you to have are:
- Experience in OO programming (Python, Java, PHP, .NET ...)
- Experience with TDD or unit tests
- Knowledge in Engineering Patterns (SOLID, for example)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Knowledge of Django framework or Flask (nice to have)
- Experience in the development of microservices in cloud environments (AWS would be ideal)
- If you are used to work in agile environments, much better!
- Concern and focus about good practices and coding principles
+ 100 points if you have experience with the following technologies! Such as Elasticsearch, Redis, Docker, Ansible, Celery, Kafka, RabbitMQ.