Estamos buscando a una persona para liderar a un equipo de 9 programadores, con el objetivo de maximizar el rendimiento de un producto de software dedicado a la gestión de recursos humanos de organizaciones principalmente grandes y críticas.
Es un reto donde podrás:
- Evolucionar constantemente un producto, con releases frecuentes tanto en cloud, como on-premise y mobile.
- Trastear tecnologías diversas.
- Investigar todo tipo de herramientas y aportar ideas.
- Tener contacto directo con los stakeholders.
El peso de sus responsabilidades es importante para la empresa, pues harás:
- Análisis, diseño y programación de nuevas funcionalidades a incorporar al producto.
- Colaboración en el diseño de la evolución de la arquitectura del producto.
- Debugging y diagnosis de errores e implementación de correctivos.
- Reingeniería buscando la simplicidad y mejora de las prestaciones.
- Estimaciones y alcance de desarrollos.
- Instalaciones críticas y/o colaborar de forma activa para resolver problemas complejos.
- NodeJS / Express
- VueJS (se valorará también React)
- Subversion / GIT
- HTML / CSS
- Mocha u otros frameworks de testing.
- Scripting batch files (.bat)
- Visual Code, Visual Studio, Embarcadero C++ Builder (se valorará).
- Experiencia en soluciones cloud. A ser posible, conocimientos de AWS.
- Metodologías Agile y Scrum.
Our client, an e-commerce dedicated to the sale of personalized promotional articles throughout Europe, is expanding their development team, organized into squads and working on missions, with the aim of improving and continuing to grow over the next year.
But it is not another website to just selling finished goods. That is where all challenges start: from defining data models and domain concepts to designing and implementing user-facing parts like interactive design builders. Or maybe creating internal tools that their salespeople can use.
Perks & Benefits
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Subsidized Gym Membership with Andjoy
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Possibility to work remotly
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events, and workshops on site
They use Ruby on Rails on the backend with PostgreSQL being the main data storage.
The frontend is currently on React/GraphQL and a small part in Angular.
Our client, an international company that develops, implements and customizes their own HR software, is looking for a Fullstack Engineer with solid experience in React and NodeJS to be part of their dynamic and international team located in Barcelona.
They offer an open and flexible corporate culture, transparent communication, and the opportunity to develop their talents with a goal-oriented team.
You will be responsible for both the product and the evaluation of new technologies and trends.
What you can expect:
As a Fullstack developer, you like to build successful products, take on challenges, use tools that ease your daily tasks, work in an encouraging team and see how your product helps others.
You’ll be working within a dynamic and international environment with an agile working culture.
You’ll be creating an inspiring learning platform within the B2B world.
What we offer:
- MacBook Pro
- Fresh fruit, coffee, and tea
- Relaxation area with Xbox, pool, ping-pong and table soccer
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly working space
- Possibility to work from home some days a week
- Private health insurance
- Tech talks
- Knowledge in Webpacker, Docker, AWS, Git, Rest APIs or
- Knowledge in preprocessors like Sass or Less
- Understanding of cloud ecosystems (AWS or Azure)
- Solid collaboration skills and an eye for detail
- DevOps mentality!
- Full-stack mentality: development is not just about writing code. It also means proving it works (tests), and making sure it works (deployment)
Our client is an employee engagement app that allows companies to efficiently communicate with, train, and lead non-desk employees. They have the ambition to become one of the global market leaders in connecting companies and their employees.
They are the fastest growing employee app in the Nordics and over the last two years, have opened offices in Barcelona, Mexico, Guatemala and London.
With offices in LATAM and Copegnhagen, they are around 55 people today of 13 different nationalities – 4 of them working in their Barcelona tech hub.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary range: for mid profiles <42K; for Senior profiles <48K.
- Office gym, private health insurance, flexible retribution, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Possibility to work either from home or in the office in BCN
- You’ve got more than 3 years of experience working on web applications
- You have worked with TypeScript and Angular2+
- You have developed/are familiar with frontend apps using a NgRx store
- You have worked on backend development and you understand how REST API work (bonus if using Node.js).
- Optimising performance and browser compatibility is always at the top of your mind
- On your daily basis, you work with tools such as GIT, SASS, Yarn, NPM
- You are used to working in an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices
- You are a person that has a constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Being a team player!
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
Located in Barcelona, our client is the SaaS platform that delivers results in real time and turns Market Research into an everyday solution for brands globally.
It’s the only platform that enables brands to conduct top-quality research and get results in real time.
About their technical stack…
Their SAAS is a microservices platform deployed in GCP through Kubernetes (GKE) with around 50% of their services in NodeJS (plain JS and Typescript) and 50% in Java Spring Boot.
Their Frontends are written in ReactJS + Redux and use a BFF pattern with GraphQL in NodeJS.
Their NodeJS microservices are quite spread in the different Domains of the organization. Some of them are pure microservices and others are API gateways or GraphQL BFFs. Some are written in plain JS and others in Typescript.
What they offer?
· Open salary range
· 10% bonus
· Health insurance
· English lessons once/week
· Annual budget for meetups and trainings
· Functional Reactive Programming (ramda library is a plus)
· Styling systems with CSS-in-JS such as Emotion
· Apollo GraphQL
· Non Blocking I/O
· DDD (and applied to NodeJS)
· RabbitMQ, Kafka (nice to have)
· TDD and BDD
· Unit Testing with react-test-utils
· Docker and Kubernetes
· Monitoring and Alerting practices (specially with Istio, Prometheus, Stack Driver and Grafana)
· Computer Science or Telecommunications degree
· Experience working in teams between 3-5 people with Agile methodologies (Scrum)