Our client is a boutique consultancy firm founded by Software Engineers in 2010 and has offices based in London & Berlin with a distributed team of exceptional Engineers & Developers operating across Europe.
A passion for software engineering is built into everything they do and their success is due to the importance they place on recruiting the best developers and giving them process’s, tools and an environment in which they can flourish.
Their business model is based on helping large organisations to build new digital solutions which means we (our client) can update their tech stack when better options emerge and spend very little time maintaining legacy systems. This keeps the work fresh and challenging and often enables the team to implement interesting tech which in previous companies they could only work on in their spare time.
You will have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects utilising some of the most exciting technologies on the market today and delivering game-changing systems.
Projects last around 3 months on average and are normal composed of a SCRUM team of 6-7 members.
Currently they are building a diverse range of systems from Augmented realty, image recognition and machine learning to raspberry pi, search engines and web applications.
These solutions drive iterative change and innovation in their clients which include Axel Springer, RS Components, AkzoNobel, Dulux, EDF, Red Bull and Schneider Electric. (Cases studies can be provided on demand)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 3+ years of experience to help architect, build and deliver innovative software solutions for clients.
Responsibilities include selecting new tools and technologies for new projects, architecting new solutions from the ground up, mentoring junior developers, writing maintainable and beautiful code and working closely with the quality assurance teams and designers. You will also extend existing software solutions and infrastructure, providing new features and evolution for existing clients.
The role plays an important part in our client’s product development process. With our ideal candidate taking an active role in project planning and developing our continuous delivery and deployment infrastructure/pipelines, as well as someone who enjoys finding creative solutions to very complex and innovative technical problems.
- Experience with complex architecture
- Agile methodology
- Continuous integration TeamCity / Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills in English
- net core
- CSS / HTML
- TeamCIty / Jenkins
Our client is a Spanish company facilitating developing services for Dutch companies. They are a small team, offering an inspiring international working environment for developers in the center of Barcelona.
A place where developers can evolve themselves by learning new technologies and sharing their knowledge with other developers within their team but also from other teams.
They are expanding to setup a whole new .NET Core application to manage data collection of content quality indicators and patient satisfaction for a key player in the healthcare market.
You will be responsible of building, implementing, testing and deploying web apps and/or services.
- Permanent contract
- An excellent working environment in the center of Barcelona
-A unique opportunity of working in an international, dynamic and growing company.
-Working with the latest technologies and cloud services
-No dress code
- You will take part in a great team of Spanish developers, who will help you to take your
programming knowledge to the next level.
-Work shifts from 9h to 17h with flexibility.
-Possibility to work remotely once a week after 2 months.
-Salary indication 35k to 45k depending on experience
- Resources support to obtain any useful certificate, providing also access to an online technology learning platform.
- +3 years of working experience with C# .net
- Working experience with mvc or/and .net core
- Good understanding of REST webservices
- Good level of SQL
- Good level of English
- Experience with azure cloud platform preferred
- Experience working with distributed development teams preferred
- Drive both full stack and backend development of the core platform
- Write amazing code of the highest quality
- Contribute in the scoping of key development projects
- Take responsibility for the execution of tasks in the team and with our external partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a Computer Science or equivalent degree, if you are self-taught you must have a proven track record of using data structures and algorithms to optimize for computational
- Extensive experience with NodeJS and AngularJS
- Strong organisational skills and well-structured
- An eye for process flows
- Used to communicate in English both in writing and speaking