They are partners of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Mongo DB and many more bleeding-edge technologies and companies.They love clouds, systems engineering and big data, but they also develop a cool technology tools and many more internal tools, some of them open source. Their stable team continues to grow and brings together the best engineers in its class.
They have maintained a great sustained growth in the last 3! Their developers are continuously improving their skills and are anxious to learn new things, showing the ability to change and the passion to learn.
• Ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies, especially cloud!
• Every Friday afternoon you’ll be able to work on projects and ideas to develop new awesome stuff
• A cool office in the center of Barcelona (includes a desk, a comfy chair and a great computer) with the best team
• Random Nerf battles & awesome t-shirts
• We also like to keep everyone’s gaming skills up to scratch – arcade machine coming soon and cards-rolegame meetups
• Understanding and experience on back-end technologies, including application servers, databases, etc.
• Solid programming skills, design patterns, etc.
• Good written and spoken English • Ability to work as a team
• Have experience with DDD/TDD/BDD
• Want to work on improving team agility
• Have experience programming with Modern Perl or Ruby or other dynamic languages
• Have experience with MVC frameworks like Catalyst, Rails, Django or Symfony
• Have experience with modern front-end frameworks
• Are an Open Source lover or a GitHub addict
• Enjoy the intellectual and technical challenges!
- Drive both full stack and backend development of the core platform
- Write amazing code of the highest quality
- Contribute in the scoping of key development projects
- Take responsibility for the execution of tasks in the team and with our external partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a Computer Science or equivalent degree, if you are self-taught you must have a proven track record of using data structures and algorithms to optimize for computational
- Extensive experience with NodeJS and AngularJS
- Strong organisational skills and well-structured
- An eye for process flows
- Used to communicate in English both in writing and speaking