We are collaborating with a new client, who is building a software that supercharges customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation, and people. Their customers are ambitious organizations that deliver high-quality personalized customer service at scale. Their software works intelligently to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalized and contextual interactions each time a customer connects with them.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young, fast-moving company, operating in an exciting space. They take on the challenging work up front, take pride in the quality of their systems, and build impactful and reliable product. Your designs and code will process millions of customer interactions hours after testing.
You’ll be a good fit on the team if you don’t take yourself too seriously, enjoy being challenged at work, enjoy learning new techniques and technologies, and know how to have fun with your colleagues.
We are looking Python Engineers to join our team. In this role you will:
- Workon a wide range of features and functionality.
- Develop, design, and maintain functionality across the backend systems including the APIs, core functionality and databases.
- Input into product architecture and product functionality.
- Work with frontend developers in designing out APIs.
- Work closely with the remainder of the engineering team to ensure that the product delivers best-in-class functionality.
You would be a fit for this role if you:
- Likesolving important problems
- Are adaptable to work on new problems using new technologies
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving a range of subject matter experts
- Have 2+ years of Python development experience
- Have knowledge of a Python web framework such as Flask, Tornado, or similar.
- Are proficientwith Git
- Experience writing tests using pytest, unittest
Stack: Usamos React, Typescript y mantenemos una chrome extension que utilizan nuestros clientes para trabajar desde fuera de la aplicación principal.
Para dar el siguiente salto estamos buscando a un/a ingeniero/a de software que nos ayudé a escalar, aportando experiencia al equipo de frontend y trabajando en definir las herramientas que utilizaremos en un futuro.
- Formarás parte de un equipo creciente con grandes planes.
- Tendrás libertad e influencia en la dirección de la plataforma y la compañía.
- Trabajarás sobre un producto con una base de usuarios consolidada. ¡Con retos de escalabilidad y arquitectura de software reales!
- Trabajarás en una empresa con unos inversores y fundadores muy potentes.
- Un salario competitivo
- Horario y localización flexible: Tenemos oficinas, pero ofrecemos flexibilidad en horarios y trabajo en remoto.
- Conciliación familiar: valoramos el balance entre vida personal y trabajo.
- Formación y crecimiento dentro del equipo :-)
- Experiencia significativa construyendo sistemas distribuidos, escalables y performantes.
- Experiencia significativa en TypeScript y React.
- Se preocupa por la seguridad del software que construye.
- Se preocupa por la calidad y mantenibilidad del código.
- Defiende las buenas prácticas y patrones.
- Empodera a los/as miembros/as del equipo compartiendo conocimiento y ayudando en su crecimiento.
- Pone el foco en el producto y el usuario.
- Somos una empresa de producto y nuestros usuarios pasan la mayoría de su jornada usándonos.
- Valora la diversidad y está dispuesto/a a trabajar para conseguirla.
We are collaborating with one of the leading European companies in the design, manufacture, and marketing of Electrical Energy Efficiency equipment.
This option would allow you to work with one of the leading hardware suppliers where they work to achieve the highest efficiency in the entire electricity value chain: metering, protection, renewables, electric vehicle charging, and quality. Their products are sold all over the world.
About the team
We are building an agile engineering team that follows modern software engineering principles. Our stack includes Go, Python, Angular and Kubernetes.
As we are developing the project from scratch, we can use this huge opportunity to define best practices and choose a modern stack. Libraries and decisions are made as a team and always from a practical approach.
A Python developer interested in learning Go would be welcome (the company will cover the costs of the initial training).
Work mode: remote, with the idea of coming to the office once every 15 days or every month.
We would like to meet someone who shares the same principles as us:
- Features should add something of value and deploy as quickly as possible.
- The code is reviewed before each merge.
- The code must be readable, consistent and we try not to abuse abstractions.
- At each push, branches are deployed in a separate environment for PM's to review.
- 80% test coverage, if we go down, someone of us volunteers to augment it.
- We love to automate.
As for our tools, we are using:
- Go for the backend
- Angular for the frontend (although we may move to Vue)
- Python for data analysis and some proofs of concept
- PostgreSQL for the database
- K8S for running the code. Helm for deployment
- Gitlab for issues, pipelines, and code
- Sentry to receive errors
- Grafana to view logs and metrics
- AWS for infrastructure (with Terraform)
Our client is a next generation ecosystem for the insurance industry that harnesses blockchain, data and machine learning to deliver intelligent decision-making tools and automated governed processes to insurance companies around the world.
They are a team of diverse people from all around the world, different cultures and different experiences that combine delivering a platform that their customers love.
We are currently looking to bring some new members to the team to continue to grow. Respect, ownership, hard work, creativity, teamwork, and customer service are core values for this company, and they are looking for people that share the same values.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment using cutting-edge technologies providing innovative solutions with an awesome team of people.
What they offer?
▪ Friendly, fun environment where you will be intellectually and be part of a solid, results oriented and hard-working team.
▪ Remote work policy.
▪ Other company benefits.
▪ The most import part are the people that work here, so we place a lot of value on your being not only an awesome professional but also an awesome person
▪ Team player
▪ Problem solver
▪ Good at communicating
▪ Wants to work in a startup environment
▪ Wants to actively participate in the continued build and enhancement of our ecosystem
▪ For our engineering friends we like you to have experience in TDD and DDD and a decent knowledge of modern architectures
▪ Used to working in environments that use SCRUM / Kanban
▪ Decent level of english
- Over 4 years experience in Python
- REST / GraphQL API
- Experience with AWS (SQS, SNS, Parameter Stores, Boto3 libraries etc)
- CQRS, Clean Architecture, Event-driven architecture, and distributed architectures (one, some or all of them)
- Programming Design Patterns
- SQL / ORM (SQL Alchemy etc)
Located in Barcelona, our client is the SaaS platform that delivers results in real time and turns Market Research into an everyday solution for brands globally.
It’s the only platform that enables brands to conduct top-quality research and get results in real time.
About their technical stack…
Their SAAS is a microservices platform deployed in GCP through Kubernetes (GKE) with around 50% of their services in NodeJS (plain JS and Typescript) and 50% in Java Spring Boot.
Their Frontends are written in ReactJS + Redux and use a BFF pattern with GraphQL in NodeJS.
Their NodeJS microservices are quite spread in the different Domains of the organization. Some of them are pure microservices and others are API gateways or GraphQL BFFs. Some are written in plain JS and others in Typescript.
Who are they looking for?
- Functional Reactive Programming (ramda library is a plus)
- Styling systems with CSS-in-JS such as Emotion
- Apollo GraphQL
- Non Blocking I/O
- RabbitMQ, Kafka (nice to have)
- TDD and BDD
- Unit Testing with react-test-utils
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Monitoring and Alerting practices (specially with Istio, Prometheus, Stack Driver and Grafana)
- Computer Science or Telecommunications degree
- Experience working in teams between 3-5 people with Agile methodologies (Scrum)