Our client is one of the Europe’s leading IT healthcare providers.
After two decades of commitment, the company has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals supporting their project.
In Barcelona they have +60 IT professionals, working in agile in multidisciplinary teams.
Currently they are looking for a Proxy Product Owner to be part of this challenging project.
Proxy Product Owner
Is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product, under the senior Product Owner's supervision.
As Proxy Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints.
In conjunction with the senior Product Owner, you should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
What will you do:
- Serve as the voice of the client
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Co-Owns the product roadmap
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
- Co-accountability for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Identifies and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as a contact for queries related to the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work closely with product ownership in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends
What they offer:
- Great working environment
- Career development opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and grow as a professional according to your own interests
- Flexible working hours: entry between 7:30am and 9:30am / departure after 4:30pm
- Half day Fridays and on July and August
- 100% dining service by the company
- Private health insurance
- Training programs and certifications
- English and Spanish courses
- Remote 4 days a week
What they are looking for:
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Product Management
- Technical background
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers
- Knows how to define the product roadmap
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Full Professional English
- High level of spoken French is a plus
In order to solve transportation problems around the world, two great companies come together with their respective products, targeting all stakeholders and serving more than 300k users per month.
Our client is transforming the passenger transport ecosystem through digitization and optimization, and to continue to grow globally and solve mass transit challenges in a holistic way, they bring an innovative SaaS solution: Demand Responsive Transport System.
They enjoy an enriching, fun and rewarding work environment with a team looking for new adventure partners eager to keep adding.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will play a key role in bringing together both products/companies, and whose mission will be to find synergies between two different technology stacks and facilitate the way to deliver optimal mass transit and on-demand solutions for multiple geographies and industries.
- Create milestones, prepare a project plan, evangelize, and present timelines/updates to stakeholders.
- Be a customer advocate, articulate their needs and deliver user-friendly solutions that solve their challenges.
- Build platform understanding of problems and define long-term and at-scale solutions.
- Identify requirements from all stakeholders, specify and prioritize them according to business needs.
- Define KPIs to measure achievement of product goals and their relationship to business (i.e. customer satisfaction, overall network efficiency, etc.)
- Understand existing systems and the information flow to analyse trade-offs and make decisions in the face of ambiguity.
- Lead the integration and boost synergies between the product’s current technologies.
- Effectively collaborate with world-class R&D and Data Science, Tech, and Ops team to deliver the business impact of the innovation.
- Experienced product leader who has scaled tech products successfully.
- Knowledge of B2B/B2G and/or transport/logistics is an added advantage
- Deep understanding of complex operation-heavy workflows, active interest in technology, and strong business acumen
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills - the ability to bridge two teams and unlock synergies
- Strong analytical skills and very number/metric focused
- Detail-oriented; designs experiments with clear success criteria; takes an idea to execution with a strong bias for action
- Better than us - we believe in hiring people better than us and giving them the platform to succeed.
- Very fluent English.
- Availability to travel 4/6 times a year.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company, leader in the Spanish dermatology market, specializing in solutions for the main dermatology conditions and needs.
Honesty, commitment, adaptability, flexibility, and companionship are some of the terms that represent them.
Currently they are looking for a Technical Product Owner.
You will be in charge of Product Roadmap and Communication:
- Build and nurture your product vision with your Business Product Owner, gathering as many insights as required.
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap.
- Work closely with Product Designers and engineers to come up with the best solution.
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories.
- Test hypotheses and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs.
- Analyze features performance through A/B testing, behavior data, etc., and generate insights about your product.
- Be the number one advocate of your product in the organization.
- Align with all the partners of your team, whether it is other Product teams, Operations or Marketing teams.
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Business Product Owner about important information, alerts, etc.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half-day Fridays.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Medical insurance and life insurance.
- Annual Budget for training.
- Team building activities – when Covid will allow it.
- Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office.
- You have an engineering mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized, and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- We often say about you that you are an analytical and “customer-centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful, and have a natural ability to get things done.
- Previous experience working in an eCommerce company, started your own company, or know at least the marketplace model.
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market.