A global company specialised and made up of leading Marketplace and B2C platforms serving100s of million daily users and empolying more than 2,000 profesionals is looking to hire someone to lead their Data and Insight team working on creat a common global product.
This position is all about empowering and influencing global business strategy through Data Insights.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Build and lead a group of product analysts embedded in product teams with the mission to inform and influence product and company strategy via analysis of user experience and feature usage
- Actively work to share analysis, experimentation, business knowledge and expertise to promote a data and business metric-driven culture
- Work closely with the product manager and key stakeholders to identify business priorities
- Help enforce and continuously improve our analytics practices, processes, and tools
- Empower, manage and mentor team members to improve their craft, deliver high quality data analysis, and develop themselves as leaders
- Work cross functionally to build a great data-driven culture within the company.
- Master degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or Economics)
- Previous management experience required (at least 1 year in management position)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe etc.)
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Extensive experience with at least one data oriented programming language such as R or Python
- Proficiency in Tableau or other data visualization tools a plus
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- You can complete projects with the minimal supervision.
Management experience is essential as the role will involve managing a team of 7 data analysts. We're looking at someone with strong background in machine learning, or someone that may have led a team of data scientists. Plus experience working with machine learning or advanced statistics and experimentation would be ideal.
Type of background we're looking for is someone that has previous marketplace or tech/e-commerce experience.
Our client is a major global marketplace company.
The position is based in
Located within Marketplaces, the mission of this team is to provide best-in-class components which seamlessly integrate into the local marketplace sites. Comprised of two teams (Content and Engagement) you will guide the Engagement Components which is home to four great products; real-time messaging, notifications, user profiles andreviews, and an experimentation platform which come together to collectively help our millions of customers trade successfully online every day.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate, well-versed, data-driven, business-oriented and tech-savvy with strong leadership and product management skills. You will influence a team of enthusiastic product professionals, based in Barcelona, who have deep expertise across key phases of the user journey. In close collaboration with local marketplace teams, they identify new opportunities and customer pain points by conducting qualitative and quantitative research then rapidly experimenting to test potential solutions. Our Product Managers work within cross-functional teams consisting of product, UX, engineering and data experts and their goal is to regularly launch new features which make a significant positive impact on customer success in our marketplaces.
You will be responsible for overseeing this work and creating strong synergies between the components. The role is extremely important in ensuring the success of these components in both the local marketplaces and the wider Schibsted group. You will be expected to contribute strongly both locally and globally with your expertise and leadership abilities. This position reports into the VP Product for Marketplace Components who is also based in Barcelona.
- Lead the product portfolio of a high performance product team, overseeing hiring, retaining talented team members, and succession planning.
- Create and communicate a bold strategic product portfolio direction that inspires and aligns with the broader Marketplaces strategy.
- Design an organisation to support the product portfolio strategy, ensuring flexibility to support new initiatives and additional teams.
- Partner with your Tech counterpart to lead the Marketplace Components management team, incorporating input from functional UX and Insights leaders in decisions.
- Actively manage the portfolio of components, ensuring each has a high quality roadmap driving measurable impact across multiple Marketplaces.
- Be a cultural leader, setting the tone for the Marketplace Components by communicating the vision and principles broadly and deeply both inside and outside the organisation.
- Create deep relationships with local Marketplace and global product leaders to facilitate mutual success.
- Ensure that Marketplace Components are prepared for GDPR/ePrivacy and that all teams know how to effectively operate.
- You are an experienced product leader with track record of managing product portfolios and are genuinely interested in creating products that solve customer problems
- You are an experienced people manager passionate about helping your team members succeed in their roles and grow as product managers
- You naturally create a culture of mutual trust and cooperation and are able to inspire and drive teams to success without direct authority
- You have experience in pioneering diverse teams and leaders across multiple regions.
- You have a proven track record of delivering product experiences, both consumer-facing and B2B and have experience with building product platforms
- You are pragmatic, impact-oriented, and decisive.
- You have an exceptional ability to communicate effectively, in both large and small settings.
- You are strong on stakeholder management, including presenting to all levels of an organisation
- You challenge yourself and those around you to think critically and analytically to ensure decisions are well founded.
- You instil a deep passion for your product teams for solving priority and often complex customer problems through rapid experimentation
- You bring energy and humour to the team, helping us to have fun!
'm really interested in speaking to CPO or Senior Product Leads/Directors with experience on large, high traffic, Marketplace platforms.
They will be managing large product teams and have Product managers as direct reports.
They will have a hands -on style of management - no executive aires and graces.
They will be passionate about data driven initiatives and be used to working closely with DS and data analytics teams.
They will have a unique and creative user-centric mindset - Achieving a second to none UX being the number one priority
This role is key to the success of executing our client's global product strategy for next generation managed services.
Our client has been chosen to lead the global expansion of corporative business and an aggressive growth target has been set as part of their 2020 Vision. The person chosen for this role will be instrumental in delivering on this global expansion plan.
The candidate will report to the Head of Product Management and will be a key member of the Product Team.
- Support the Head of Product Management in execution of our strategy in relation to next generation managed
- Define, manage and deliver managed service offerings that deliver positive business outcomes for our clients
and supports our strategy for growth.
- Contribute towards the planning and priority setting for service offerings within our overall product roadmap
- Lifecycle management of the offering portfolio including budgetary and P&L management
- Manage and motivate virtual team members to deliver against the product strategy and objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with our client's regional Affiliates, HQ and other companies of the group, and other partners – as the core go to market channels.
- Work closely with the Managed Services GTM Manager to develop the overall GTM strategy and messaging for
the relevant service offerings and value propositions
- Lead and manage vendor / partner relationships to support the product portfolio and associated go to market
including the use of MDF, rebates etc.
- Develop and deliver collateral, tools and training to enable relevant sales channels to be effective and achieve
sales and margin targets
This is not a full definition of the role but covers the main aspects and drivers for success.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
The candidate should have a diligent and methodical mind with proven experience in technology, product development,
product management and the global ICT market.
The candidate will thrive in high pressure, complex, fast paced environments. They will also ideally possess the following
attributes and career experience:
- Ability to create and share vision, to energise and enthuse teams to follow
- Ability to innovate and be creative with regards to problem solving and the formulation of solutions
- Must demonstrate analytical skills and a genuine passion for new technologies
- Cross cultural management – lead multi-cultural and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Product Management experience in Cloud / IT Services / Managed Services
- Evidence of developing a global product offering in liaison/ coordination with other regional affiliates who might
have different interests
- Customer Focus / Customer Satisfaction / Customer Experience – ability to consider the whole customer
experience and not just technological deployment
- Excellent planning and organisation skills acquired in a fast paced service driven environment
- Ability to work with cross functional teams (sales/finance/ops etc.) to seek the best for the company
- Action oriented and proactive - take the initiative in solving problems
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the technical and financial aspects of business and products
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent native / business level of written and verbal communication skills in English. Spanish and Japanese
languages being a bonus.
- Dynamic personality with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Creative, resourceful and adaptable with high level of personal impact.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Continuous learner with passion for market-driven innovation
- Strong communicator that can unify
- Collaborative personality – a real team player
- Commercially oriented always with an eye on cost control and revenue growth
- Clear and persuasive communicator with the ability to operate at all levels within the company
- High level of integrity and very dependable
- Intelligent, creative thinker
- Graduate with Technical / Computer Science degree
- Technical Background
We Are looking for a Scrum Master with experience in SW development. Scrum Master with at least 2 years of experience, good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement, etc...
This role includes leading two SW teams (Java Developers, Front end developers and QA) close to the product Owners in France, Belgium or Netherlands.
The company offer interesting perks like, flexible hours, trainings, certifications, 1 day per month to research, free lunch every day, and offices in the center of Barcelona.
- Keep people focus on value flow, quality and delivery
- Predictability of the value stream
- Flow efficiency and effectiveness of the area value stream
- Detect bottlenecks
- Set tracks with Jira, implment metrics to coach team in their way to self-improvement joruney.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint Review.
- Assist the Product Owner with keeping the backlog refined.
- Coach and mentor other Scrums Masters in our product team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
- Expeirence of all parts of the product lifecycle including end-of-life.
- Ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions.
- Energy and enthusiasm for delivery and implementing change.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Excellent comunication skills in English written and spoken form.
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence extracting and analyzing reports.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filing in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
La persona seleccionada se encargará de pilotar desde cero la creación de una herramienta de gestión tipo ERP para automatizar procesos de integración con proveedores, stocking, forecasting, etc...
- Definir, construir y hacer crecer las plataformas de backend y API.
- Ser el responsable último de los sistemas de administración, Forecasting y stocking.
- Ser el product Owner de los equipos agile dedicados (KPI, estrategia, gestión del backlog, user stories)
- Background en Informática o Ingeniería
- Experiencia en el desarrollo y/o gestión de plataformas técnicas.
- Conocimiento de Agile (SCRUM