Web User Interface DeveloperWeb User Interface Developer
Our client is one of the Europe’s leading IT healthcare providers.
After two decades of commitment, the company has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals supporting their project.
In Barcelona they have +60 IT professionals, working in agile in multidisciplinary teams.
Currently they are looking for an experienced UI Developer. He/she will work in an amazing product developed by a small team of 8 people.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and grow as a professional according to your own interests.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Half day on July and August.
- Private health insurance.
- Training programs and certifications.
- English and Spanish courses.
- At least 3 years of experience as a web/mobile designer
- Good command of XHTML / HTML5 / CSS3 (MediaQueries)
- Deep knowledge in Responsive Design and Mobile First
- Strong experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proven experience in CSS processors: LESS/SASS
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- High level of English spoken
- Design and / or Multimedia training will be valued