UX/UI Designer - Business orie...UX/UI Designer - Business oriented
They are fast, trustworthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led them to become a European leader in the customisation of everyday products.
They are driven by the delight of letting anyone feel like a designer, to expand our solid international network, and to make products that put a smile on the faces of your customers and employees :)
- You are passionate about internet products and services, and are informed on current design practices. You follow the latest trends, but also apply your own personal touch in your work.
- You design with business objectives in mind.
- You have the skills and training to design intuitive user interfaces. You build elegant and simple solutions to customer problems.
- You have strong opinions, but are also open to constructive feedback. You’ve experience working with teams and gathering useful metrics to further improve your projects using a variety of tools and methods.
- You can build fast proof of concept ideas, mockups and interactive prototypes to solve business and user problems.
- You are a team player and are willing to get involved in multidisciplinary content and product teams and restlessly defend the product vision. You are also willing to lead such teams.
- You use Sketch, and have experience using prototyping tools like Invision or Atomic.