UX ResearcherUX Researcher
Our client has become the leading fashion social network in Europe.
With more than 6 million users, they are operating in UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Their IT team of 40 people is superb in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
To join their multi-cultural Product Design team of 5 people, they are looking for a UX Researcher who is passionate about continuous improvement with the goal to create the best product on the market.
You will be involved in a multidisciplinary team, where teamwork, proactivity and creativity are key! On a daily basis you'll work in close partnership with designers, product owners, developers, and marketing/brand strategists to validate new concepts and improve existing products in order to improve the current user experience.
- Constantly improve existing User Personas
- Define the research objectives and create relevant proposals and plans
- Design, plan and organise your research related tasks
- Conduct user-centric research to evaluate their product
- Conduct live user interviews in different countries online and offline to better understand our users and their needs
- Conduct user surveys
- Conduct stakeholders interviews, brainstorming sessions, features and functionalities workshops
- Do competitive research and analysis to identify new opportunities
- Run user/usability testing
- Analyse quantitative data, qualitative and customer support data to generate useful insights and guide product decisions
- Be able to analyse quantitative data, extract insights and narrow the investigation with qualitative methods
- Communicate the results and the insights of your investigation in a clear way to different teams
- Constantly collaborate with Product Designers on prototypes creation and validation
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Data Analysts and other teams
- 3+ years of relevant UX Research work experience on mobile and web products
- Innate curiosity in people and their behaviours
- Ability to plan and conduct research in close collaboration with interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Analytical, and organisational skills that allow you to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about user research and modern research trends
- Ability to transform the research insights into actionable product improvements
- A portfolio illustrating examples of research work
- Knowledge of Design Thinking Methodology and Google Design Sprint
- Excellent spoken and written English and Spanish