UI/UX Native Mobile DesignerUI/UX Native Mobile Designer
Our client is one of South East Asia's fastest growing Mobile Engagement Technology Companies with an ecosystem of multiple social content mobile apps and a Platform as a Service reaching over 200 million mobile users which Brands can now engage with in the most innovative of ways.
They are looking for a UI/UX mobile designer who loves to design beautiful, clean easy to use products, with experience in native interaction design, prototyping & exciting ideas and eye for design.
You will be responsible for the design & interaction of the mobile apps and you will work close with the product and development team.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible working hours
- Apple work equipment
- Medical insurance.
- Dental co-payment insurance.
- Gym Membership.
- On-site Massage.
- Food, drinks and appetizers available anytime.
- English Lessons.
- Annual Leave of 22 working days (30 days total).
- 3+ years’ experience in UX design for mobile apps
- Strong understanding of mobile standards (Apple Human Interface Guidelines, Android Material Design), trends, techniques and best practices
- Fluid user of design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Framer…)
- Understanding of motion and animation fundamentals
- Understanding of the nuances of mobile technologies across device