Technical Project ManagerTechnical Project Manager
Our client is a Fintech Start-Up Company part of one of the lead international alternative payment solutions provider with offices in NY and Barcelona.
They are a real time decision engine that enables merchants to offer their consumers instantaneous credit from numerous financing sources.
Now they are looking for a Technical Project Manager who would be responsible to manage the product development in Barcelona and would report directly to the founders.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Translating and prioritizing product requirements into specific developments (including mock-ups) and being involved in the technical development process.
- Translation of business requirements into technical tasks.
- QA and Verification of the work done by the technical team
- Design and Review of new features. Work together with the technical team.
- +3 years working with technical teams as a project manager.
- +3 years working as a software engineer: web development either with Python or PHP
- +2 years experience working in Agile
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in English to communicate with the rest of the team in the USA.
- Fintech and/or payment methods experience
- Positive, constructive, proactive attitude.
- Technical as well as product and business oriented person
- Good communication and people skills.