Technical Product OwnerTechnical Product Owner
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company, leader in the Spanish dermatology market, specializing in solutions for the main dermatology conditions and needs.
Honesty, commitment, adaptability, flexibility, and companionship are some of the terms that represent them.
Currently they are looking for a Technical Product Owner.
You will be in charge of Product Roadmap and Communication:
- Build and nurture your product vision with your Business Product Owner, gathering as many insights as required.
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap.
- Work closely with Product Designers and engineers to come up with the best solution.
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories.
- Test hypotheses and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs.
- Analyze features performance through A/B testing, behavior data, etc., and generate insights about your product.
- Be the number one advocate of your product in the organization.
- Align with all the partners of your team, whether it is other Product teams, Operations or Marketing teams.
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Business Product Owner about important information, alerts, etc.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half-day Fridays.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Medical insurance and life insurance.
- Annual Budget for training.
- Team building activities – when Covid will allow it.
- Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office.
- You have an engineering mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized, and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- We often say about you that you are an analytical and “customer-centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful, and have a natural ability to get things done.
- Previous experience working in an eCommerce company, started your own company, or know at least the marketplace model.
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market.