Team Lead PythonTeam Lead Python
For one of our clients, a leading company that specializes in online form building, we are looking for talented and passionate Team Lead, with strong Fullstack development skills to join a multicultural team, working on the newest product of the company.
- Manage the development team, assisting and mentoring to ensure good standards, consistent productivity levels and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- You’ll be managing your own workload as well as the teams, so you’ll need excellent organizational skills with a methodical and logical approach.
- Participate in hands-on work to produce modern good and optimal solutions.
- Continue with the development of the product.
- Ensure the latest technologies, tools and methodologies are evaluated and adopted where relevant.
- Work with your team to produce and meet roadmap deadlines
- Building a strong team culture where developers feel valued and empowered to meet their full potential.
- Work closely with Product design and Product Managers.
We are looking for you if:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Technology never stands still so you’ll need a passion for improvement and the ability to adapt and learn new skills.
- Previous experience with Python/Django, and React.js is essential.
- You’ll need to demonstrate previous experience of leading a team and more importantly talk about how you were able to motivate and develop them into top performers.
- Strong decision-making skills, capable of making informed decisions with due care and consideration.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, for effective collaboration with clients and team members.
- Know about solid principles, has experience with testing, and can define this. Can work with test development and is familiar and/or has experience taking a Monolith application and shaping it to a micro-service/serverless architecture.
- Coming from a Fullstack background, you don't need to be an expert in everything.
- Foundations: good architectural principles, experience working with agile.