SW Backend Engineer (Full Remo...SW Backend Engineer (Full Remote)
Do you consider yourself a good Backend Engineer? What is a good Engineer for you?
Engineers have a unique mind. If something is broken, they are restless until it is resolved.
We are looking for this type of person.
Someone persistent, that won’t settle for the easiest or fastest solution.
Someone who questions things, who asks and seeks solutions.
Someone who wants to put all their ability to improve a product.
Maybe we ask too much, but the project that I present to you requires someone like that. If you fancy something easier, this offer is definitely not for you. I'm sorry.
Our client has developed a complex online platform with the aim of offering different courses in a wide range of disciplines.
Due to its international growth, the technical team is reorganizing itself into new squads, to work in a much more agile and comfortable way.
What will you do here?
- Participate in the development and contribute improvements to their platform built on Ruby on Rails.
- You'll have flexibility and autonomy. It is a position to work 100% remotely.
- Work side by side with colleagues from Frontend and Mobile.
- Active participation in the project, code reviews... make yourself heard!
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A challenge (or several) with a creative, dynamic, demanding and collaborative team.
- A good salary according to your experience and profile.
- Flexible schedule and remote working.
What are we looking for?
- Software Engineer specialized in Ruby on Rails or any other Backend language (Go, Elixir, Python, Node ...)
- Experience in scalability of complex and high demand systems.
- Good TDD software engineering practices and continuous integration.
- Experience in UNIX systems and platforms like AWS.
- Experience (ideally) with GraphQL.
- Team player, able to work as a team and facilitate the work of others.