Solutions Engineer – Microsoft...Solutions Engineer – Microsoft T3
Solutions Engineer – Microsoft T3
About our client:
Our client provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including the leading global tier-1 IP network, the Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions and 130 secure data centres worldwide. They currently have over 170 employees, with headquarters in Barcelona, Spain.
It was formed to provide expert, remotely managed services to our customers as a realistic alternative to in house IT Teams and this continues to be their only focus. They have been helping Medium and Large Enterprise’s to proactively monitor and manage their IT estates for more than 16 years. Companies choose our client because of their 24/7/365, remotely managed, shared services business model which enables them to benefit from a combination of real cost savings together with improved business performance.
They are committed to delivering exactly what our customers need, with a team of dedicated, experienced and committed employees.
If you thrive in a culture that values Customer Focus, Agility, Teamwork and Integrity; where you are empowered to innovate and keep customers satisfied to drive Excellence, please get in touch.
The candidate should be technology savvy, a team player and should have a solid understanding of Microsoft Technologies and all related products. We offer a highly motivating environment, great working atmosphere and the possibility to build a strong career in a multinational company.
Reporting to the Solutions Engineer Team Leader, the Solutions Engineer is responsible for supporting project development as well as daily customer infrastructure incident resolution, communication and platform management
As a Solutions Engineer the key responsibilities include:
- Daily management tasks such as client requests, maintenance Issues and platform updates
- Technical support in resolving incidents
- Ensure that the production infrastructure environment and core technologies are operating
optimally at all times and are properly monitored
- Accurate estimation of development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks
- All assigned development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks are
completed as required and progress reported, including risks and issues, to the relevant Project Manager or Infrastructure Development Team Lead as appropriate.
- Lead projects from the technical perspective
- Identify and proactively resolve issues that could impact system performance, reliability and usability
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to work with remote colleagues and customers;
- Excellent English level (all the communications will be in English)
- Outstanding customer service skills/ Customer-oriented attitude
- Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
- Ability to works well in an International team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-Direction and Self-Management skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge across technologies
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Products including Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and Windows 2008/2012 R2
- Advanced Knowledge of Design, Setup, Deployment and Administration for High Availability and Disaster Recovery systems, Printing services, Clustering, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Terminal Server/Citrix ,Exchange, SQL Server
- High Knowledge of Cloud and Virtual Infrastructures (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Seven or more year’s industry experience with Microsoft Server products.
Previous Work Experience
- Degree or adequate practical background (5 - 8 years)
- Experience in an Internet Service Provider
- Written and spoken English (fluent / native)
- Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)
Why you should join Our client’s team?
- Competitive rewards package
- Global and challenging environment
- Learning and growing opportunities
- Open communication
- Casual dress code
You’ll always be looking to be the best you can be, dedicated to learning and self-improvement. In return, we’ll offer you lots of opportunities to grow. We are waiting for you!
Successful candidates may be subject to security and background checks based on location and position.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.