Junior Python DeveloperJunior Python Developer
Their platform allows organizations to answer a simple and direct question: "How well are your current security tools, products and processes working?" You’ll work with top companies around the world to gives an answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
We are looking for a Junior Python Developer, someone to exchange ideas and engage in thoughtful speech.
Your mission: As a Python Developer, your mission will be to develop production-ready scenarios (attacks) given, most of the time, the research done by security engineers, as well as, building all the infrastructure and software needed to support such scenarios.
What they offer:
• Really competitive salaries
• Quarterly team-building activities
• Special breakfasts/lunches
• Fruit in the office
• Food & drinks in the office
• Flexible schedule
• One less hour of work a day
• 2 remote days a week
• Chill areas (videogames/ping pong)
• In-house education (employee-driven: weekly meetups/training, biweekly talks)
• Wonderful views!
- Very competent in using linux (bash scripting)
- Understands and can employ Object Oriented Design Principles (SOLID)
- Deep knowledge of Python 2 and 3 and ecosystem (lambda functions, decorators, unicode issues, threading, multiprocessing, queues, most used Python libraries, etc)
- Knowledge of packaging and distributing Python libraries
- Understand TDD; can implement automated tests; code coverage
- Understands software patterns (factory, singleton, observer, builder, etc)