Software Backend Engineer (Pyt...Software Backend Engineer (Python)
Our client, founded in 2015, is a startup with its own technical product.
Their data integration platform lets organizations collect, preserve, search, and centralize their scattered data in one single repository.
With offices in EEUU, France and Spain, their IT team is composed of 70 professionals, 30 of them located in Barcelona. They work in distributed teams with Agile methodologies.
Currently they are looking for a Senior Back-end Engineer. They need someone to code primarily in Python but also able to use the right language for the right job! Someone to participate in all phases of the software lifecycle: system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
This person will work closely with developers and infrastructure engineers to design, analyze and implement functional requirements. He or she will collaborate with UX designers to translate functional requirements into specific features too.
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by an internal chef
- Work from home once a week
- Transport credit and gym membership
- Medical and dental insurance
- Education budget
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Python (ideally +5 years). Other software development experience will be more than welcome!
- Amazon Web Services or other cloud computing platforms
- A penchant for Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch will be awesome
- Experience with NoSQL/SQL and demonstrated understanding of database systems databases
- Experience processing very large data sets
- Experience with web application security
- Demonstrated experience in Unix and Git version control
- High English level