Software Backend Engineer (Pyt...Software Backend Engineer (Python)
Are you attracted to the world of Machine Learning and the computer vision?
We would like to offer you the opportunity to be part of a newly created company that works on challenging technical problems in a rapidly-growing industry.
You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team that works on the development and improvement of different algorithms and machine learning techniques for video analytics.
What would be your responsibilities as Backend Engineer...
- Collaborate with teammates to define, design, and shape new platform functionality.
- Design and develop scalable, high performance backend components for large-scale applications deployed in private and public clouds.
- Work with researchers and other engineers to deploy custom ML models on modern GPUs.
- Analyze and improve platform performance and assist in the ongoing projects for monitoring and management of our stack.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
What we offer you?
- Technological challenge
- Excellent work environment
- Stock options plan
- Health insurance
- Homeworking on Fridays
- Annual budget for training and personal development
- Referral program
What we need of you...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience building large-scale distributed server applications in cloud environments, with preference on AWS cloud.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years solid programming skills, in Python, C/C++, Go or Java.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, system design, complexity analysis.
- Strong familiarity with Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) and containerization.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, self-starter, and able to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with agile software development methodologies.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
It will be great if you have…
- Knowledge of image and video processing.
- Machine learning knowledge, and experience in frameworks such as TensorFlow or Caffe.
- C# (we have a .NET integration).
- NVIDIA CUDA/GPU programming.
- Interest in academic research.