Service Delivery Manager (Clou...Service Delivery Manager (Cloud services).
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to be hired by one of the best Barcelona’s Cloud companies following DevOps and SysOps philosophies.
Reporting to Operations Manager, you will belong to a team, helping in customer requests, incidents and projects. Also helping in the customer engagement and sales process.
- Work closely with the client and the operations team, understanding customer needs.
- Ensure that the customer experience is the best possible and the compromised service levels are achieved.
- Facilitate client communication.
- Focal Point 24x7 (Sales, PreSales, OPS or project issues). Engage with the sales and technical department whenever it is required.
- Have regular follow-up meetings with the client to track the project.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements that help to meet customer´s requirements and implement them.
- Understand the client’s situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalized service.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment.
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year).
- You are totally fluent in Spanish and fluent in English.
- Experience in software and systems architecture
- Knowledge about AWS and Azure components, services & architectures is a plus.
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases are also a plus.
- SCRUM, PMP or Prince2.
- AWS, Azure or GCP.
- ITIL v3.
- Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MongoDB or other BD certifications.