REMOTE Service Delivery Manage...REMOTE Service Delivery Manager
You will be hired by a great .NET Consultancy specialized in Tailor-Made projects, ensuring the best standards of programming, and using the newest versions. Hardly important to mention they train their clients in programming and Agile Methodology skills, and are pretty good at it.
This consultancy works with high quality standards, and for this reason Microsoft order them to build projects instead doing by themselves.
If you try to find a company that try to do its best, wants to use cutting-edge technologies, and empower its workers, it is a good opportunity.
We are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager in international projects.
Someone that understand technology and manage kindly the customers’ expectations.
A lover of Agile Methodologies.
It is a 100% remote job but, if you want, you can work in one of the several offices this client has.
- Improve and facilitate all project and software development processes to create agreement and alignment with departmental objectives of productivity, timeliness, and quality.
- Develop and maintain release-level for each project.
- Define, negotiate, document, influence, mentor and measure adoption of solid and consistent practices amongst scrum team members.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with team members and stakeholders
- Foster creative and efficient solutions to complex time-critical problems
- Coach and mentor, if needed be, Product Owners, Product Development Team and any other interested Stakeholder
- Drive the adoption of key engineering practices like Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration.
- Communicate on a technical and non-technical level to all levels of staff and management.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work well in an international environment.
- Full English proficiency, able to communicate with UK people in a daily basis.
- 5+ years technical leadership experience
- 3+ years of Scrum Master experience / ALM
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Certified Scrum Master
- Azure & Cloud Knowledge
- Azure DevOps experience with Power Shell