Senior UX DesignerSenior UX Designer
IMPORTANT: this role can be fulfilled by candidates working on site in BCN offices or 100% remotely in zones where +/-1 hour zone from Spain.
For one of our clients, a leading multinational B2C learning platform, we are looking for a UX/UI designer to help them improve their app user experience as part of their core Product team.
The senior designer will have a chance to experience the end-to-end process of enhancing platform and to give best learning experience to their users.
As a senior team member, you will collaborate with their cross-functional teams (including designers, product managers, software engineers, and data scientists) to tackle complex challenges and craft intuitive experiences and new functionalities.
As the UX designer you will take the lead in crafting UX designs that our client uses for developing interface applications, define the best practices of building intelligent experiences and help product teams to make that happen.
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach.
- Define the user flow, low- and high-fidelity mocks, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Daily work with product team to implement intelligent experiences that are cohesive and inclusive.
- 5 years of experience as a key team member developing prototypes, wireframes and mockups.
- Proven experience in designing and shipping web-based applications.
- Experience designing native apps (iOS, Android).
- Proficiency of Adobe Suite, Sketch or other design softwares.
- Experience in e-commerce or e-learning products.
- Good Spanish language level, written and spoken.
- High ability to work on fast environments and good communication skills.
A solid portfolio with UX latest works is required!