Senior Technical TrainerSenior Technical Trainer
Our client, a global leader in Enterprise Data Management, that helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data, is looking for a Senior Technical Trainer to join their team.
You will conduct onsite and virtual training to their intern consultants, customers, and partners.
You will also be engaged in the design of new courses and the maintenance of current ones, as well as the design of technology-based learning, including self-study, virtual classroom, job aids and employee performance support.
Headquartered in Boston, with offices in 25 countries around the world, they operate in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
- Conduct technical training for intern consultants, customers and partners utilizing best practices and real-life business cases
- Provide pre- and post-training support to participants as needed
- Partners with others for the design, technical development and publishing of technical training curriculum while working collaboratively in a cross functional team with other subject matter experts
- Configuration of applications based on training and curriculum requirements
- Consult and collaborate with stakeholders to implement problem/case-based learning and interactive educational methodologies
- Review and test new and revised curriculum offerings from other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contributes to new curriculum or program ideas
- Works on multiple projects concurrently, monitors activity, progress and time related to project development
- Regional travel availability required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 10+ years of experience in delivering training, technical training preferred
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of internal/external individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated proficiency using authoring tools, Microsoft Office Suite and job specific learning technologies (WebEx Training Center, LMS, Captivate, Remote Desktop Connection, Camtasia, etc.)
- A strong capacity for technical writing and editing of technical manuals, quick guides/video and other materials
- Experience with ETL tools, data quality applications or data governance applications
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) with an emphasis on presentation skills
- Hands on experience with SAP data solutions, IBM data analytics or other relevant platforms preferred
- Strong technical background; ability to understand and explain highly technical subject matter to a variety of audiences.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and technical skills
- Proven success in developing and executing curriculum development, technical writing and training strategies and plans
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment which demands self-reliance combined with team spirit, people skills and a well-honed sense of urgency and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a collaborative team
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple tasks and consistently complete deliverables on schedule
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills (oral and written)