Senior Technical Product Manag...Senior Technical Product Manager
Our client, founded in 2015, is a startup with own technical product.
Their data integration platform let’s organizations collect, preserve, search, and centralize their scattered data in one single repository.
With offices in EEUU, France and Spain, their IT team is composed by 70 professionals, 30 of located in Barcelona. They work in distribueted teams with Agile methodologies.
They are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to drive the relentless innovation required to stay ahead in an extremely dynamic and competitive industry.
In order to contribute to their success, you'll need to fully understand the vision of their product and develop a deep understanding of the business.
If you are excited to join a small but fast-growing team and have a direct impact on their platform, we want to meet you!
What You'll Do
- Create a Product strategy that ensures effective alignment with the Company's Product Roadmap.
- Be an advocate for the user and take a user-centric approach to product decisions
- Assess value, plan and develop cases, and prioritize the product backlog to ensure work focus on those with maximum business value.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile teams and stakeholders throughout the project
- Identify and remove impediments, ensure team focus
- Work closely with the Head of Product, team leads and other product owners to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines.
- Lead the sprint planning and set clear expectations
- Maintain a tight feedback loop between our customers and our product teams
- Work in coordination with the development team to execute, deliver and meet the release/sprint goals.
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled deliverables meet requirements and business expectations.
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development process.
- Empowering and guiding others to work effectively and efficiently with data is part of your role.
They like to keep employees happy and are always looking for ways to improve their overall work culture and benefits package. Here are some of the benefits they offer at this time:
- Daily, delicious breakfast, lunch and snacks prepared by our in-house chef.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Monthly transport credit
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours – remote 1/week
- Individual education budget
- Team activities
- Centric office
Their work environment is light-hearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. They will provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
- You have 7+ years’ experience in Product Management roles
- Proven experience building Marketplaces
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with API integration and knowledge of the backend technologies.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Machine Learning experience is a plus, as well as experience with enterprise search