Senior Software EngineerSenior Software Engineer
They create solutions so professionals can create, compare and share highly sensitive information with cutting edge security protocols.
More than 70M professionals from several sectors are using this solution Worldwide.
Due to it's growth, we are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team.
- Microservices architecture.
- Polyglot environment: Ruby, Elixir, Node, Java.
- Ruby development on Grape, Rails, RSpec, LittleBoxes, etc.
- Elixir development on Plug, ExUnit, etc.
- Docker and soon, Kubernetes.
- Develop good quality, maintainable code.
- Follow features across the whole release cycle, ensuring their quality and success.
- Collaborate closely with QA, designers and product managers.
- Collaborate with other developers agreeing on code design and architecture.
- Learn new technologies and techniques.
- Mentor other developers on skills you are strong with.
- Professional experience developing REST APIs on either Ruby or Elixir.
- Good level of English.
- Follow best practices like TDD, single responsibility principle, etc.
- Passion for software development and interest on paradigms like Functional Programming and OOP.
- The opportunity to work in a Greenfield Project, creating fro Scrath a product with the best and newest technologies.
- A really nice work environment in Barcelona, or if you want you can work 100% remote.
- The opportunity to implement Best Practices and Clean Code orientation.
- A competitive salary.