Senior React Native Developer...Senior React Native Developer (Bcn or Full Remote)
If you are tired of monotonous environments, without technological challenge and you fancy an adventure in which you will have the opportunity to get involved from the start in the development of innovative projects, keep reading!
Our client, an independent Dutch agency, that works on creating innovative and usable digital projects and experiences that help promote brands and people, are looking for a Senior React Native Developer to join their team.
You will be part of a team of 60 people spread all over the world, and you will work with great colleagues in an environment where you can teach and learn at the same time.
- Build a variety of brand-new mobile applications from scratch.
- Collaborate with colleagues to make estimates and define architecture, and also participate in defining project structure.
- Make suggestions to improve the way of working.
- You will be the go-to person in your area of expertise, supporting less experienced RN developers in the project/team.
- You will have genuine curiosity for your field, and you try to stay up to date with the latest technological innovations.
What they offer you
- To start, you can choose the device you prefer.
- When you go to the office, you will find breakfast prepared, with free snacks and sandwiches, fruit and soft drinks, unlimited freshly ground coffee, and a variety of teas.
- You will be part of an environment that encourages and helps its employees to visit events and conferences (when possible again), as well as take courses to stay updated and acquire new skills. That also includes language classes.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a Sodexo restaurant card, which we already know helps.
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch, and nursery cost.
- Extra! You will have an insured bicycle from the company for trips from home to work and personal use. Cool, right?
- They also hope you want to join their team building events such as drinks, dinners, and outings (when Covid allows it, of course ¬¬)
- 2+ years’ experience with React Native, where you built a few challenging projects.
- 3-4 years of experience in either frontend (React) or native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) development.
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish.
- Able to set-up and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Able to guide and support less experienced mobile developers.
- Experience in agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
- Proactive, flexible, open-minded and a team-player attitude.