Senior QA EngineerSenior QA Engineer
Our client is a multinational SaaS company that develop a comprehensive SaaS solution to cost-effectively test, measure and improve Usability and User Experience, on both Web and Mobile platforms.
The solution is used for clients, such as Google, Paypal, Amazon, Cisco or IBM among others
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer for being a quality guardian inside an agile development team. As Senior QA Engineer, you will analyze, design, document test plans and test cases.
We need people with a high capability to understand business requirements requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Also, you will create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, doing the estimation, prioritization and coordination testing activities.
- Perform functional, integration, end-to-end, edge-case and regression testing
- Reporting and managing defects
- Maintain and update documentation.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production.
- Career path.
- Birthday as an additional holiday.
- Spanish/ English lessons.
- Referral program.
- Flexible retribution.
- (Zoom) Team building activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private Health insurance (AXA).
- Training & development program.
- International working environment.
- More than 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Past experience working in an environment with microservices in a process of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Computer Engineering degree or similar.
- Analytical and methodical working style person.
- Must be performance driven, detail, and results oriented.
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Hands on with "can do" attitude.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs.
- Good level of Spanish, written and spoken.
- Familiar with GIT source control.
- Experience with Trunk Based Development.
- Knowledge of Nodejs and MongoDB.
- Familiar with UX concepts.
- Management and leadership skills potential.