Senior Python EngineerSenior Python Engineer
We are working with a startup company, which is building tools that help companies communicate with their customers on messaging apps like Whatsapp or Telegram. Some of the largest companies in Europe use their products to attend millions of customers every month. Their mission is to create better business-consumer relationships by embracing "simple", "meaningful" and "customer-centric" communication.
They are growing fast and they're in a unique position to become the leaders in the EU conversational apps space thanks to their award-winning, open-source chatbot technology, and exclusive partnerships.
You’ll be part to the Enterprise Team, to work on new features and products to help them achieve their goals. You'll participate in experiments and quick prototypes to drive user adoption as well as delivering high-quality features used by their key customers. Ownership of tasks, collaboration, and communication values are key within the teams.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU:- A role where you'll have lots of room to shine
- Working with amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences, and knowledge
- 22 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Fully remote policy and very flexible working
- Attractive Benefits & Perks Plan, centered in Learning&Development
- Workstation budget to make great work happen at home
They're looking for someone strong in backend technologies (Python/Django). Bonus points if you're capable of contributing to our frontend (Angular/React).
- You are a proven expert in software development and in coding (+5 years of experience)
- Expertise with their backend stack and comfortable with their frontend stack (or willing to learn)
- You have experience designing APIs and distributed systems
- Familiarity with AWS and infra-as-code technologies
- You speak and write English at a professional level