Senior Python EngineerSenior Python Engineer
For one of our clients, a leading company that specializes in online form building, are looking for talented and passionate Senior Python Engineer, with strong Fullstack development skills to join a multicultural team, working on the newest product of the company.
- Get busy with the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making and shape the future of a new product.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take courses and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of other opportunities for advancement, such as mentoring, internal talks and workshops.
We are looking for you if:
- You’ve got experience working on dynamic products that are ever-changing and evolving rapidly.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and even at time work with some legacy code.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done. Even better, you’re comfortable with not just one but several technologies from our stack: Python/Django, React, WebRTC, video processing & NLP
- You’re a fast learner and not afraid of new challenges.
- You’re familiar with some of the best practices of writing software, like unit and integration testing. You understand that quality is everyone’s responsibility.
- You can work in an English-speaking environment.
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.