Senior Product OwnerSenior Product Owner
Our client, an international company dedicated to sports management and promotion, which wants to evolve their Digital product into something amazing, is looking for a Senior Product Owner to be responsible to maximize the value provided by their multidisciplinary team, located in Barcelona.
What will you do:
· To capture business requirements, understand the company business model.
· To identify their user needs and collaborate with UX to define and validate hypothesis to prioritize product backlog.
· To write user stories and epics.
· To communicate with stakeholders and users and be proactively transparent about the progress on the team goals.
· To take data-driven decisions and collaborate to define future objectives.
What they offer:
· Constant training and community events
· Flexible working hours leaving early on Fridays
· Condensed work hours during Summer
· 23 vacation days plus other discretional days provided by the company
· Life and Health insurance
· Live competitions on Digital
· Discounts in their sponsors products.
· Previous experience working with Agile teams is mandatory.
· Experience in Business Plan definition, metrics application, ROI, financial control.
· Extra points to have working experience in streaming services or media.
· Fluency in English is essential.
· A proactive attitude