Senior Product ManagerSenior Product Manager
They are looking for a senior product manager to be in charge of their desktop platform operations.
The main responsabilities for the role will be:
- Be the ultimate owner of the web product roadmap, aligned with the company overall strategy and goals.
- Be an Agile Product Owner, translating the product roadmap and strategy into incremental, actionable user stories and tasks. As a Product Owner, work together with a development team to implement, test and validate the product roadmap.
- Be a Product story teller: communicate both internally and externally the product vision and strategy through great stories that connect all the dots around the user journey.
- Be a lean champion, embracing and evangelising with the development team a lean development philosophy.
- Be data driven, making decisions based on existing data and on data obtained out of experimentation and testing.
- Be in ongoing, deep contact with the elearning marketplace and the Barcelona startup ecosystem. Be on top of competition, and explore and bring in third party tools and technologies that help the web product to grow.
- 3+ years’ experience developing or managing online products.
- Proven experience with digital consumer products, preferably e-commerce/subscription services.
- Good knowledge of the Agile Methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban.
- Relevant experience in all phases of a Product Life Cycle.
- Proven analytical skills - good understanding of analytics (several tools) and interpretation of data as well as the core drivers of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to explain actions taken and outcomes achieved.
- Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments and external partners if necessary.
- Internet savvy with good understanding of trends and user behaviours.
- Results oriented with sharp attention to detail and a very organized work style.
- High level of English.