Senior Product DesignerSenior Product Designer
*Posibility of full remote position due to Covid-19. In normal circumstancies, they'de encourage going to the office at least 2 days/week*
Our client offers the all-in-one fintech platform that integrates financial services and business management tools for PYMES and freelancers.
They offer the flexibility and culture of a startup with the added security of being part of a strong established banking group.
The team is composed by 20 talented people and currently they are looking for a Senior Product designer who will work in end to end design: from research to UI.
As a Product designer you will work with the design team and closely with product, engineering & marketing teams to define, design and deliver customer-centric state-of-the-art digital experiences for Mobile and Web platform.
- Permanent contract.
- Fixed and competitive salary (depending on your experience) + 10% Bonus.
- Currently 100% remote position due to covid-19. In normal circumstancies, they'de encourage going to the office at least 2/3 days a week.
- Open, spirited and distinctively entrepreneurial culture
- The flexibility and culture of a startup with the security of being part of a strong banking group.
They need someone (f/m) who has…
- 5+ years of experience as a Product designer.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Experience in research, conducting empathy interviews, usability testing, A/B testing.
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills focused on app (iOS, Android) & web.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficient in technical implementation of assets and UI building (Unity or other SDK).
- Experience in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Abstract and Adobe Creative Cloud. They love Figma.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android design guidelines.
- Experience in Design Systems.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- We will appreciate designing experience in Saas, Fintech or banking market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.