Senior Product DesignerSenior Product Designer
Our client has become the leading fashion social network in Europe.
With more than 6 million users, they are operating in UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Their IT team of 40 people is superb in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
To join their multi-cultural Product Design team of 5 people, they are looking for another talented Senior Product Designer, who will...
- Work on the product improvements creating meaningful experiences matching user needs and business goals.
- You will be involved in a multidisciplinary international team, where teamwork, proactivity, and user-centric approach are key.
- On a daily basis, you'll work together with designers, researchers, product owners, data analysts, developers, and marketing/brand strategists to validate new concepts and improve existing features in order to improve the current user experience.
- Identify user needs and make proposals aimed at improving user experience based on metrics and previous analysis of data.
- Work on user journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes, UI solutions and final prototypes for both desktop and mobile products.
- Participate in user interviews and user testing sessions aiming to understand users needs and behaviour.
- Design for iOS, Android and WEB and generating final assets for development.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in end-to-end multi-platform product design.
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Experience in prototyping and testing.
- Strong skills designing in Sketch, working with Invision and Zeplin.
- Experience in Apps and Web design.
- Excellent level of English.
And you are...
- Passionate about Product Design and as a good problem-solver, your design solutions are likely to be based on solid research insights rather than on your personal preferences.
- A great team player, comfortable working together with other designers, receiving feedback, sharing and learning together.
- An eternal student who learns something new related to the field every day.
- You are familiar with the best design practices and research methods and have clear ideas on how to implement them. Medium is your source of constant inspiration.
- Attentive to details and know what pixel-perfect approach is. But you agree with the idea that details perfection is the last stage of your design process.
- Are proud of your portfolio