Senior Mobile EngineerSenior Mobile Engineer
Currently: 100% remote position.
When Covid situation ends: at least 2 days/week at the office.
We collaborate with a US company that is well known for their high technical quality, with a presence all over the world and with a very complex product of its own: a very powerful APM that uses AI to monitor and optimise the performance and development of applications.
Their SDK allows organizations to lay back unique web or mobile sessions in a real time experience, providing an end to end record of the customer journey from the user’s perspective.
Currently they are looking for a Mobile Engineer who can focus on native development.
So... actually we might be thinking about a professional who feels comfortable working on complex techincal engineering platforms rather a "trendy app”.
- You will join a multidisciplinary team where apart from Mobile you will also have access to the development of the whole end-to-end product
- Mobile development for Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge/curiosity for other platforms/technologies is a plus (Java, Angular …)
- Conception of new innovative features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects
- Close interaction in an international development team, working with labs in other countries
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of native mobile development.
- Currently they need someone more experienced on Android (Kotlin) platforms, although they would be impressed if he/she loves developing on iOS (Swift) platforms too
- Experience getting projects completed and into production.
- Solid level of quality and pride in your own work, responsible and self-sufficient
- Passion and pride for what you do.
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new technologies and tools.
- You want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you
- You like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated
- Like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build