**Remote work is currently encouraged due to Covid-19.
In the future, they will encourage peorple to work from the office and with their co-workers when possible. If they need to set days, they would expect 1-2 days from home and 3-4 days from the office.**
Our client is an employee engagement app that allows companies to efficiently communicate with, train, and lead non-desk employees. They have the ambition to become one of the global market leaders in connecting companies and their employees.
They are the fastest growing employee app in the Nordics and over the last two years, have opened offices in Barcelona, Mexico, Guatemala and London.
With offices in LATAM and Copegnhagen, they are around 55 people today of 13 different nationalities – 7 of them working in their Barcelona tech hub.
The ideal candidate has a big interest in frontend development and cares about visuals and the correct development of their interfaces but also doesn’t mind jumping into the backend and make the necessary changes.
- You’ve got more than 5 years of experience working on web applications
- You have worked with TypeScript and Angular2+
- You have developed/are familiar with frontend apps using a NgRx store
- You have worked on backend development and you understand how REST API work (bonus if using Node.js).
- Optimising performance and browser compatibility is always at the top of your mind
- On your daily basis, you work with tools such as GIT, SASS, Yarn, NPM
- You are used to working in an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices
- You are a person that has a constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Being a team player!
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English